More Benghazi E-Mails?

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by GunnyGene, Oct 31, 2012.

1. GunnyGene

GunnyGene New Member

Obama must be crapping his pants by now. Seems like their may be additional WH emails detailing the events and who ordered what and when. http://dailycaller.com/2012/10/31/g...orism-group-to-stand-down-on-benghazi-rescue/ .

Even Leno is getting in on the act with his "don't ask, don't tell" joke last nite. http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Hollywood/2012/10/31/leno-pounds-obama-benghazi . And there are more and more Democrat Senators and Congressmen wanting answers.

Meanwhile the mainstream media is trying their damndest to ignore the whole thing. Some local news outlets are covering the coverup- googlenews "benghazi" for stories.
  2. nmckenzie

nmckenzie Well-Known Member

There's an article currently running on Drudge Report indicating that a SEALs Facebook page is being censored because it criticizes Obbie's handling of recent events. I'd try to paste/post the article but would probably fry this contraption in the process. Take a look on Drudge; I'm sure you younger generation, computer savvy guys can get the article up and running here.
  3. GunnyGene

GunnyGene New Member

True. Read that and followed up. Facebook saw the error of their ways and reinstated it today. It actually was not an official SEAL page, but a "Special Operation Speaks" (SOS PAC - Political Action Committee ) page.

Here's their website: http://specialoperationsspeaks.com/ .

Facebook is a private company and was perfectly within their legal rights to remove the above or any other post, although doing so could cause them a little bad press.

Kinda the same deal as Mods do here, or any other forum, except on a larger scale.
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2012
  4. nmckenzie

nmckenzie Well-Known Member

5. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

face book anti jihadi stuff but allows islamist recruitment vids including beheadings but most facebook admins are in pakistan 90% facebook is islamic

binladens love fest page is still up
  6. GunnyGene

GunnyGene New Member

7. WHSmithIV

WHSmithIV Well-Known Member

The facebook part I can post if anyone wants - they tried to block it but by the time they did it had already been shared so many times that they were too late. It's still going around through facebook LOL.
  8. 45silverback

45silverback New Member

See Gunny, that's what I miss about the military most. I came to expect follow-up, follow- through, and accountability. It was just automatic, it was what happened. Not so much with these civilians.
  9. GunnyGene

GunnyGene New Member

Me to. Since I've been out for about 30 years I've held a couple jobs, and sort of gotten used to that 'civilian' attitude. I don't want to paint with too broad a brush tho, since many are also conscientious about it. But when I was employed, the things you mentioned were often a welcome surprise to my employer's and/or customers. And contributed to a nice raise/bonus on more than one occasion. :)

That is one of the reasons why so many employers like former military as employee's.

I guess it boils down to the simple fact that the military of necessity is a team. There's no union rules to contend with for starters. In civilian life it's much more likely for people to "look out for number one". Companies continually try to instill a sense of teamwork but usually fail because of that constant competition within the company. Everyone wants to be a star.
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2012