More dirt on Hitlery

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by Bruce FLinch, Nov 3, 2007.

1. Bruce FLinch

Bruce FLinch New Member

The following You-Tube link shows more Hillary dirt. The Clintons will stop at nothing to go back to the White House. The first video is 10 min, the second 4 minutes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xq8aopATYyw
  2. 44spl

44spl New Member

Would not play for me. Do you think the Bi!ch has anything do do with it???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
  3. 300 H&H

300 H&H Active Member

Bruce,

I would love to see it but like 44, mine will show the screen, but no download. I smell the Clinton's meddling here as you tube is soo popular. I have never had it happen before. Try yours again and see if you can still access it. Thanks Kirk
  4. Bruce FLinch

Bruce FLinch New Member

It still worked when I clicked on it. Maybe if you copy it & go to You Tube & paste it in?.....good luck.
  5. 300 H&H

300 H&H Active Member

Bruce,

It's down loading right now....i guess it worked, but I do not know why. Best regards Kirk
  6. 300 H&H

300 H&H Active Member

Excellent Bruce!!:D:mad::D

Do you know the statis of this case against her? I assume it is still on going....and the tape is the clincher, if it ever gets out into the court room! What do you hear, as in the national media there is nothing about this that I have found, or at least very little. I will be very surprized if the wraps can be kept on this untill after the election. Whats the word? Best reguards:D Kirk