More freedoms to be encroached upon....

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by graehaven, May 4, 2011.

1. graehaven

graehaven Well-Known Member

2. Warith

Warith Member

More freedoms will be lost to well meaning people than will ever be lost threw force of arms. I dont remember who said that but truer words are hard to find.

you know it is true when you read stuff like that guys comment "if its safer I am happy with it".

I am never happy giving up any of my freedoms. Why should I give up my freedoms because some one is terrorising us? We should profile and terrorise them with our freedoms not become more like them.
  3. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

Whatever happened to the Fourth Amendment? And the people who are supposed to defend it?
  4. Millwright

Millwright Well-Known Member

More freedom lost thanks to the multi-culturalism maniacs. Were we all on board as "Americans", with congruent attitudes, aims and goals, regardless of our parent racial, ethnic or political backgrounds, terrorists would find us a hard nut to crack. But, thanks to the self-serving power lust of our professional politicians, we're vulnerable. When the inevitible happens take time to publicly rebuke the Liberal Elite Statists whose pockets fueled the ego-centric pols, and the 527 media whose purile punditry supported it. >MW
  5. Hatch

Hatch Former Guest

We're sorry, the ACLU is unable to accept your call at this time, if you'd like to register a complaint please press 1, because we are persecuting fallen war veterans over a Cross being planted on private land donated to the government as a gesture of good will.

To Register a complaint with the TSA for being felt up and molested and harassed for technology that wouldnt have stopped the shoe bomber or the underwear bomber (who were both thwarted by other passengers) please press 2 and be ignored at our convenience

To make improvements to our safety and security please pres......

We're sorry, you're call was disconnected because you didnt choose an option we can address, goodbye!