1. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

2. Suicide*Ride

Suicide*Ride New Member

Every trunk in the school parking lot has a tire iron in it. I would think every one of those students should be suspended from school so that this Country can wake up & smell what the school board is shoveling. :mad:

Where's all the common sense gone?!!

SR :confused: :mad:
  3. PharmrJohn

PharmrJohn New Member

The zero-tolerance law is not working. Too many good kids are getting heafty penalties for small indiscretions. Where school officials on site are not allowed to use common sense, bad things are going to happen.
  4. red14

red14 Active Member

Imagine that, an eagle scout, with a pocket knife, in a survival kit. If I was in the woods, and lost, and I could have only one utensil, what would it be? Duh, a knife. A Swiss army knife is always with me when I go on a trip. I keep a small one in the car, no matter what.

The most deadly weapon on school grounds was ..... the CAR.
  5. Mrs. DCD

Mrs. DCD New Member

On a beautiful little farm high up on a hill.
    I have a couple questions. How old was this Eagle Scout? Was he 18? Was the car his or registered to his parents? I agree with the one poster that this is a case for the Supreme Court. They clearly violated his rights, and THEY need to be held accountable. This 'Zero Tolerance' crap is just plain lazyness and an unwillingness of the school to see each case has it's own individual merrits. Pure COMMUNISM!
  6. Terry_P

Terry_P New Member

I agree with your point but I think they should be suspended if they don't have a tire iron. Hope they don't search my truck I'm liable to be banned from earth.
  7. momo

momo Former Guest

In today's world common sense is so UNCOMMON!:eek:
  8. obxned

obxned New Member

They need to apply the zero tolerance of weapons policy to everyone. That would include anyone having access to a bat, hockey stick, javelin, discuss, shot-put, chair, cafeteria tray, belts, shoelaces, and shop tools. Suspend all the students! Naturally all school officials and teachers should be sent to prison for willfully endangering the students by ignoring their duty to enforce school policy.