More News From the Gun Walker Front

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Millwright, Sep 5, 2011.

1. Millwright

Millwright Well-Known Member

As I've no doubt posted here and elsewhere, OFF wasn't/isn't confined merely to southern border states. Nor were the recipients of the Obama Administration's largess illegals or Mexican cartels. Dave Codrea has just broken a story revealing the Administration's trolls are hard at work in America's heartland as well !

http://www.examiner.com/gun-rights-...icate-atf-fbi-allowed-indiana-crime-gun-sales

Rather than "duck and cover" the Obama Administration is apparently at full chat continuing to arm drug-connected criminal elements across the nation. Americans everywhere, of every political pursuasion ought to be alarmed. All the more so when the President's "warm-up speaker" James P. Hoffa publicly declared war on the GOP !

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/09/05/hoffa-on-tea-party-take-these-sons-bitches-out/

So much for our President dedicating himself to unifying the nation ! It seems to me he's following the script laid out by his neighbor, political associate - and former Weatherman - Bill, "Guilty as hell, free as a bird" Ayers. Along the way his USAG has also hire 16 extreme liberals and installed them in key election-scrutineering positions !

My nose is twitching and it isn't some leftover food debris in my mustache !

Pass on the links to Mr. Codrea's article to your local paper, your Congresscritters and your neighbors. >MW
  2. ofitg

ofitg New Member

Thanks for posting this!
  3. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

thanks for posting millwright. i was wondering why i hadn't heard about the scandal for awhile.
  4. ofitg

ofitg New Member

5. Millwright

We need to get this story out ! Most particularly we - and by "we" I mean all Americans, not just those interested in guns - need to push our Congress to appoint a Special Prosecutor to investigate not only a "gun running scheme", (as the current Obama Administration meme is claiming), but a multi-level, multi-organizational cabal that has violated the ITAR (International Traffic in Arms Regulation), but the AECA, (Arms Export Control Act) as well.

A synopis: ITAR dictates all distributions of information and material on the USML (U.S. Munitions List) must be authorized by the Department of State.

The AECA is the law that created Iran-Contra. It dictates merchants cannot sell or transfer arms, sensitive or dual-use technology to agents/organizations or nations with policies inimical to the U.S.

Link to:
    http://sipseystreetirregulars.blogspot.com/

I urge everyone to follow the posted links for a better understanding of just how severely our laws have been violated ! >MW
  6. Millwright

Your statement reminds of a line from H.B. Piper's "Space Viking" where the hero asks a citizen of Marduk, "When did the People's Watchmen Force pull out their [hidden illegal ] guns ?" We may find ourselves asking the same question a year hence. >MW
  7. glens67

glens67 Well-Known Member

"David Emerson Powell ยท Top Commenter

Has anyone else noticed that the "Anti Gun Violence" types like Sarah Brady, Mayors Against Illegal Guns, Handgun Control Inc. etc. haven't had peep one to say about any of these programs to circumvent laws and send guns directly to crooks, by orders of high ups in the government? One would think that if they were honest about their beliefs and really didn't want crooks hurting or killing people with such weapons that they'd be among the first to call for investigations and punishment for the people who ordered these actions."

YEA What he said.

Glen