More society in decline ...after Sandy

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by cheesewiz, Nov 24, 2012.

1. cheesewiz

cheesewiz Active Member

Nov 24, 11:51 AM EST

NYC STORM VICTIMS' HOMES LOOTED OVER THANKSGIVING

NEW YORK (AP) -- Some residents of a New York City neighborhood that suffered fire and flooding during Superstorm Sandy say thieves looted their damaged houses over Thanksgiving.

The New York Post reports ( HTTP://BIT.LY/QGCSSM ) that thieves struck at least three homes in the Breezy Point section of Queens.

One couple lost a $25,000 coin collection along with jewelry and watches.

The break-ins occurred Wednesday or Thursday when many residents were away for the holiday.

Robert Bainbridge says looters took $400 in two change jars. He says he's trying to repair his flooded home and the theft "adds insult to injury."

PERSONALLY THESE TYPE OF THIEVES SHOULD BE SHOT ON SITE ! Where's POTUS ? Thailand I believe .....
  2. Insulation Tim

Insulation Tim Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I agree 100000%. Of course if that happened, Sharpton and that ilk would be all over the airwaves screaming "RACISM".
  3. Kevin Rohrer

Kevin Rohrer Member

Nothing unusual. Wait till Christmas and see what happens.
  4. RichR

RichR Member

They should feel good tho-they are protected for getting a large soda pop!!
  5. MSGT-R

MSGT-R Active Member

..and I'd shoot a white guy or a Mexican if he did the same. Racism is coming from the blacks like Sharpton.
  6. firefighter1635

firefighter1635 Well-Known Member

I know this sounds harsh but I really could care less. Those people decided to live there, they decided their elected representitives, whom in turn decided that their constituents shouldn't be able to defend themselves. Let them reep what they've sewn. Yes i'm still bitter about the election and it's hardened my soul. :eek:
  7. Sig Willy

Sig Willy Member

Oooo that's harsh. :rolleyes:
  8. sub-moa

sub-moa Member

Declare martial law and shoot looters on sight. End of problem.
  9. gvw3

gvw3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

That's not the way it is here. Welfare recipients have flocked to the big city's and have become a powerful voting block. They vote to keep their free ride going. I am sure there is a lot of hard working people there that don't deserve this. They get no help as they are not part of the welfare voting block.
  10. Millwright

Millwright Well-Known Member

And that's what's keeping the more perceptive "Progressives" awake nights ! As Maggie Thatcher remarked on the subject, "Sooner or later you run out of "other peoples' money" ! Or, as Winston Churchill remarked, "eventually you run out of "other people" to feed the crocodile !

Years' of personal observation have convinced me making a felony conviction grounds for denial of all welfare benefits is a good starting point. Every female and male producing a "woods' colt", gets only one chance. Sterilization - temporary or permanent - is a condition of receiving public support. Abandoned kids will have a DNA trace run and the mother and father will be permanently sterilized when found. (Yes a DNA record will be a condition of public support.) >MW
  11. sub-moa

sub-moa Member

Good start +1
  12. stumpjumper

stumpjumper Member

they tried passing a bill down here that you had to have a drug test to be eligible for benefits. as far as I know, it died without a whimper
  13. firefighter1635

firefighter1635 Well-Known Member

Ohio tried the same thing, it died too. More lack of comon sense :banghead:.
  14. gvw3

gvw3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

They tried it in Illinois also. It was a no go here to. Makes sense to me. My work can give us a random drug test any day they see fit. Since they take government money(our money) why are they exempt?
  15. tango1niner

tango1niner New Member

We are not even close to hitting bottom boys and girls. With the results of the last election the age of entitlement is just begining to blossom. Hold onto your hats. I hope it is not too late to turn it around.
  16. MSGT-R

MSGT-R Active Member

I like it! When do we start?