More Stimulus

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by the morning light, Oct 14, 2009.

1. the morning light

the morning light New Member

2. oldogy

oldogy New Member

What an educated bunch of idiots.
    I fear for America under this current government.
    oldogy
  3. walien

walien Former Guest

Do you guys think this is good? Bad? Good stimulus? Not needed? Needed? You didn't really say. I'd be interested to know.
  4. colt

colt New Member

I am sure the elderly need the extra money, but my question is when does it STOP!! This country is in such a deep financial hole now we'll be paying for decades, if ever.
  5. topper

topper New Member

The elderly and retirees do need as much as they can get just to survive. I'm retired and not yet on SS and it is tough to keep up with inflation when my retirement does not give COLA. I only get a vary small increase based on money market value. Many times that is a pitiful small amount, but prices keep marching up. Not many senior discounts either so until i get SS in a couple years, this is it and it's not easy.

This country really needs a good leader, not a fake!
  6. kingchip

kingchip New Member

I'm all for every dime the Greatest Generation can get, but I'm not sure the expense is affordable. And don't forget, this is just a token amount of the spendulus spent not to improve anyones way of life other than the current occupants of the WH. This money is to buy votes, nothing more.
  7. tntrucker

tntrucker New Member

Lot's of our senior's need help. I'll be one in a few years. But the way this is done shows the govt. mentality. We the all powerful, all knowing govt. will take everyone's money; then when and if we think you should have some we (govt.) will give you what we think you should have. And you better be a good boy or Dad will take away your allowance.
  8. BRSmith

BRSmith Member

According to the ticker on Fox News there will be no additional payment to social security recipients.