More suicide bombings

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by ampaterry, Sep 21, 2011.

1. ampaterry

ampaterry *TFF Admin Staff Chaplain* Staff Member Supporting Member

I see where one muslim with a bomb in his turban yesterday had the good grace to blow up himself and another Muslim.
    It is proof that not all turbans contain only empty space.

Do you think this will catch on?
  2. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

3. jbmid1

jbmid1 Well-Known Member

It's been a commom practice in Afghanistan for a while now. So much so that the Afghan govt. has spoken out against it.
  4. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

the mutt i think your article or story relates to was the PM or president there during the taliban occupation who de cided he would not pay money to the groups any more now that karsai is boss and he aint got the influence

now the taliban knock HIM off

no loyalty in islam ...
  5. BETH

BETH Well-Known Member

Jack have not been on here in a while u ok fella
  6. Albtraum

Albtraum Active Member

7. ampaterry

ampaterry *TFF Admin Staff Chaplain* Staff Member Supporting Member

My gosh, Albtraum, that is just CRAZY!!

They should have done this using an arab designed car - -
  8. Brisk44

Brisk44 New Member

The more of each other they take out the less we have to.
  9. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

here Beth just traveling at the moment i'm about half way up the queensland coast at the moment, about 1700 miles from home
  10. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

Well drive safe and have a good time during the travels. :)
  11. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Burhanuddin Rabbani (Persian: برهان الدين رباني Burhânuddîn Rabbânî) (1940 – 20 September 2011) was President of Afghanistan from 1992 to 1996 and for a second term in 2001.[1]

Rabbani was the leader of Jamiat-e Islami Afghanistan (Islamic Society of Afghanistan). He's also one of the earliest founders and movement leaders of the Mujahideen during Soviet invasion of Afghanistan in the late 1970's. He also served as the political head of the United Islamic Front for the Salvation of Afghanistan (UIFSA), an alliance of various political groups who fought against Taliban rule in Afghanistan. He served as President from 1992–1996 until he was forced to leave Kabul because of the Taliban takeover of the city. His government was recognized by many countries, as well as the United Nations. He was also the head of Afghanistan National Front (known in the media as United National Front), the largest political opposition to Hamid Karzai's government.

On 20 September 2011, Rabbani was assassinated by a suicide bomber entering his home in Kabul

-------------------------------------------------------

now by reading this you'll notice something funny,
    1 he was the former afghani prez while the taliban where running round slaughtering the northern alliance after the soviets pulled out
    2 he was the leader of the biggest opposition group to karsai ( current prez)

and as a side line , having a great time if getting a sore backside from all the driving but stopped again now

some folks asked me via PM how i use the net while traveling here,

i normally have a USB wireless broadband dongle with a fixed IP for this trip i have a larger satillitte one from Virgin Mobile that uses the imarsat connection

pic below is the normal one and the large sat version

you can see the normal one has had its fair share of usage ;)

Attached Files:

• 001.JPG
      001.JPG
      File size:
      301 KB
      Views: