1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Moron forgotten but not gone!

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by cycloneman, Sep 16, 2009.

1. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

2. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

Well, I think there's some stupidity behind Carter's comment. Does that make me racist against Mr. Peanut?:rolleyes: Mr. Peanut is still a douchebag. 444 days is all anyone needs to know about Carter:mad::mad:
  3. artabr

artabr New Member

4. momo

momo Former Guest

The best thing that ever happened was when Reagan kicked his dumb old a$$ in 1980!:D
  5. OBrien

OBrien New Member

They have nothing else to stand on an all they can think is if we say its racist they can't argue. It's a sad last attempt for a comeback.
  6. 22WRF

22WRF Well-Known Member

Let him talk just shows how desperate and panicked the Democraps are getting to drag him out.
  7. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    Let's see if we have this straight Mr. Carter. If a white man calls a black man a liar, he's racist. But the black man is not racist if he calls a white man a liar? If a white man calls a white man a liar, what does that make him? I'm confused!!!
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2009
  8. Marlin

Marlin *TFF Admin Staff Chief Counselor*

No comment.

I don't want to risk being banned or getting so worked up that my chest would bite me hard.....
  9. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

I think he is a liar. I lost count of his lies at 6. I think Joe Wilson interrupted my chain of thought. Mr. Carter thinks I'm a racist because I think he is black. Obama is not black he is RED and that is why I despise him more than I do Jimmy Carter. So Mr. Carter am I a racist because Obama is RED or does that make me a McCarthite? When a Progressive can not muster facts to his defense he starts hurling invectives. Mr. Carter has hurled enough invectives at people like us. He is going to blow a gasket one of these days, he is not a young man.
  10. Blackhawk Dave

Blackhawk Dave Member

You know, you don't see Ms. Carter around Nuts anymore. I can see why.