Mosin bolts for sale

Discussion in 'Curio & Relics Forum' started by cointoss2, Mar 4, 2003.

1. cointoss2

cointoss2 Guest

the real fredneck
    V.I.P. Member
    (4/6/02 1:32:54 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All Mosin bolts for sale
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Noticed in the new Sportsman's Guide that they have complete Mosin Nagant bolts for $15 don't know if this is a deal or not but thought I'd pass it along

TallTLynn
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (4/6/02 1:40:17 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: Mosin bolts for sale
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Thanks Fred, I'm betting polishshooter might be interested to say the least.

polishshooter
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (4/6/02 8:53:42 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Mosin bolts for sale
    If complete that's the cheapest I've seen them...I'll have to check it out. Sarco has them in this weeks SGN for $19.95, Springfield Sporters carries them for $22, usually they are $25-35, which is not much less than you can pay for a whole rifle....

Lot's of times though, I've seen them advertised in various places (like Tapco) as "bolt assemblies" which may or may not mean they are assembled or complete. While I can put them together, they sometimes are missing things like extractors or mainsprings, which after you order them and pay postage, can double the price you paid...

Thanks Fred!

"Don't hear him call you an ---hole, hear WHY he's calling you an ---hole." -------- From "A Season on the Brink"

the real fredneck
    V.I.P. Member
    (4/7/02 1:08:28 pm)
    polishshooter
    here's the stock number for them

CX2M3-55365

according to their online inventory they are in stock

polishshooter
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (4/7/02 1:35:07 pm)
    Fred, I get the Sportsman's Guide Emails all the time, but when I went to try to link to them nothing happened...

Do you have a link to them so I can look at them and what else they have?
    "Don't hear him call you an ---hole, hear WHY he's calling you an ---hole." -------- From "A Season on the Brink"

the real fredneck
    V.I.P. Member
    (4/7/02 2:43:46 pm)
    polish
    guess I'm confused on the link thing just go to their web site and enter the stock number their site was working earlier today

ruffitt
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (4/8/02 2:14:54 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: Mosin bolts for sale
    Polishshooster -

Go to their main page - www.sportsmansguide.com/

Mid-way down, right in the middle of the page is a box marked "Order from any catalog". Enter the stock number (CX2M3-55365) there and it will take you to the Mosin Nagant bolts @ $14.97ea
    RuffItt

polishshooter
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (4/8/02 10:17:07 am)
    Thanks guys! I see they list it regular price at $19.97...I wonder if this is just a special price...HHHmmmm...I wish I had more room on a credit card, I'd order about 10 of them at that price...

polishshooter
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (4/8/02 7:28:36 pm)
    I emailed them, they responded...yes they are complete, and the price will last until this catalogue ends, whenever that is...and they said they have exactly 25 left....

I just may place an order for a couple tomorrow if I can find any room on some plastic...that's a great price...Thanks for the heads up, Fred!