The Firearms Forum banner

Mosin-Nagant reloaders..Where are you?

1K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  LDBennett 
#1 ·
I am selling a 7.62 x 54R die set and about 150 case in the For Sale page. If you don't like the pricing make an offer. But it all has to go to one address as shipping costs that I will cover will eat me up if I divide it up.

LDBennett

#7 ·
Good for you both. I reload for my two MN's and am glad I do. My 91/30 is a .308 and my M44 is a .3105. I shoot 303 Brit in that one. Wouldn't be possible without loading my own. I just CAREFULLY mark the boxes as the .312 running down my .308 barrel would be a mistake :eek:.

#13 ·
drymag:

I regularly post my email address so anyone who wants more information can easily contact me. Yes, I get SPAM but I keep after it with the Delete key every day. If I wish to help others it kind of makes sense to make it easy for people to contact me. I'll live with the SPAM until my Delete key quits working.

Thank you for your concern.

LDBennett

#14 ·
I've posted my e-mail on occasion also.I don't open any e-mails that I'm uncertain of.DELETE.So far no problems.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.