Mossberg 352KB

Discussion in 'Technical Questions & Information' started by papajohn, Sep 1, 2009.

1. papajohn

papajohn New Member

I'm restoring an old Mossberg 352KB manufactured in the early to mid 60s. I'm having trouble figuring out how some of the parts fit together. Specifically the disconnecter, sear, safety and trigger assembly. The only thing I've been able to find is an exploded view of the gun. Does anyone know if specific instructions are available anywhere? If I can't figure it out I guess I'll just have to bag up all the parts and get a gunsmith to do it. I just hate to admit that I can't get er done.
  2. mrhvac

mrhvac New Member

I may be able to help, i just purchased a moosberg same model, e-gunparts.com has a exploded view available. I will let my gunsmith show me how to disassemble mine
  3. FW!

FW! New Member

Go to Rimfire Central, there is a poster named tfrank who seems top be an authority on Mossberg semi-autos