1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Mossberg 9200 US Shooting Team Edition

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by CountryGunsmith, Mar 4, 2003.

1. CountryGunsmith

CountryGunsmith New Member

Nacedo
    (2/3/03 12:50:15 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del All Mossberg 9200 Special Edition
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I was wondering how much a 12ga semi-auto Mossberg 9200 Special Edition is worth? I did some searching and found that there are a bunch of different 9200s available, but I cant find one that looks like mine,

The particular one I'm looking at says "Special Edition" and "US shooting team" on the side. It has brown stock/forearm that "looks" like wood. I think its Walnut, because I seen a picture of a 9200 (doesnt mention anything about special edition though) that looks kind of like mine and they say it is Walnut.

I'm not sure about barrel length, but I'll guess 28". If you could post prices on all the diff barrel lengths that would be great.

It also has screw in chokes, a gold looking trigger, and an additional sight bead about half way on the barrel.

Also any comments on this gun would be appreciated.

Tnx.

edited to combine two posts into one - ruffitt

Edited by: ruffitt at: 2/3/03 4:31:33 am

ruffitt
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (2/3/03 4:38:14 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: Mossberg 9200 Special Edition
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Nacedo -

to the finest firerarms community there is.

Ole ruffitt don't no too much 'bout the price or worth of guns at all. I'm jest one'a the peace keepers round these parts.

I'm positive somebody will be here in a while who can answer yer question fer ya.

Don't you be no stranger around here now. Y'all come back and visit rite regular like. O.K.?

Regards

Edited by: ruffitt at: 2/3/03 4:41:46 am

AntiqueDr
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (2/3/03 8:12:39 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    Re: Mossberg 9200 Special Edition
    The 9200 Mossberg is a solid, usable semiauto but just doesnt have a lot of resale value. Most 9200 stocks were walnut stained hardwood, but I imagine yours might be walnut. Normal 9200 Crown's resell in the $250 range. You MIGHT get a couple of extra bucks for the special edition, but it would be a hard sell.