1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Mossberg mdl46m questions

Discussion in '.22-Rimfire Forum' started by accident, Nov 9, 2012.

1. accident

accident Well-Known Member Supporting Member

While looking for a mossberg 44us, I found a mossy mdl46m.I am not a mossy expert so I'll ask yall.Is there much difference w/accuracy between a 44us and a 46m with both equal in condition?If not I may put in a bid.Again I don't know what my high offer should be.The bid is about $120 now.I know you can't see the condition but appears to be good not excellent.It has peeps but I will need to mount a scope.It appears to have the threaded holes on the left side of the reciever for mounts like the 44us has.I can't tell if it is grooved for rings.I don't see a magazine but it appears to be tube fed?Before I bid I need some kind of idea what my top price I should offer.The top bid is at $120 now w/36 hours left.I'm thinking of offering $250-$300 as my max,But I don't know.Maybe thats too high?Do you think I would be better off to keep shopping for a mdl44us?Thanks for your time and help.Your highly knowledgeable opinions would be appreciatted.By the way he offered to put it on layaway if i wanted.THANKS Joe
  2. whizzer

whizzer New Member

I have a mossberg 342, seems to have pretty good accuracy. I also have a westernfields 47C made in 1937-1938. Just bought this one , All org seems to be and in darn good shape. The putt plate has shurnk some and also the trigger guard. <Any one have a good one of these for sale> Thw 47C is made by mossberg arms. Same as the 45A,
    whizzer
  3. montezumaz

montezumaz Former Guest

$200+/- depending on condition.
  4. accident

accident Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Thanks guys.I figured around $200 would be right of course depending upon condition.