Mossberg model 83 bolt action 410

Discussion in 'Large-Bore/Small-Bore Rifle/Shotgun' started by cowpuncher, Apr 12, 2010.

1. cowpuncher

cowpuncher New Member

Oklahoma - The most FREE state in the union!
    Can anyone tell me where i might find a stock for a mossberg model 83 bolt action 410 shotgun? I'm new to this forum so I'm not sure if this is the right place for this question.The one I have is in bad shape but I may be able to turn it into a single shot if I have to. The clip is gone.
  2. Lee C.

Lee C. New Member

cowpuncher, I'm sorry i can't remmber where the place was but my son had to get a clip for a 222. And he found a place in one of the western states that will make up what some one is looking for. I think it costed him $35.00 for it. About the stock all i can say is look at gun shows or look around on the compture for stock makers. I wish i could help you out more than this. And welcome to the forum.
  3. 6x6pinz

6x6pinz New Member

4. GunHugger

GunHugger Well-Known Member

5. cowpuncher

cowpuncher New Member

Thank-you guys for that info. I'll see what i can find!
  6. The Other Clark

The Other Clark New Member

I've got one (well, I have everything but the bolt.) If you're looking for one, I'd be happy to send you all the parts I have for a reasonable price.

Otherwise, I'd like to buy the complete bolt assembly off the one you (hopefully still) have.

Email me at clark [at] icfmag [dot] com
  7. cowpuncher

cowpuncher New Member

Thanks! I'll send you an email.
  8. sledheadsx6

sledheadsx6 New Member

you wouldnt happen to still have that 410 bolt action would u ? u want to sell parts off of it ? i have a very nice model 83d thats missing the bolt action , trigger gard and the steel butt plate on the stock the gun is in exellent shape though and i been looking to get it back together for a youth gun let me know u can email me at dgemmete@gmail.com thanks