1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Mossberg Rifle Sights

Discussion in '.22-Rimfire Forum' started by Foxfire Rod & Gun, Dec 4, 2009.

1. Foxfire Rod & Gun

Foxfire Rod & Gun New Member

I am a new member here on Firearms Forums.Com. My current interest is in the older Mossberg .22 caliber rifles of which I have several. I also have Victor & Sheryl Havlin's Mossberg book "More Gun For The Money" This is a good book for learning the history of Mossberg, however, I find it lacking in specific details of many of the early rifles. I have also have Nick Strobel's book "Old Gun Sights & Rifle Scopes" as well. This book is also an excellent reference book, however, it lacks pictures/drawings of many of the older Mossberg sights such as the S-101 / Mossberg No. 1 front sight. Are there any forum members who can either direct me in the direction of a better reference resource(s) or who may have information and/or pictures that they would care to share. I am always seeking new sources of information for the early Mossberg .22 caliber rifles.

Thanks,
    FR&G
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2009
  2. FW!

FW! New Member