1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Mother of Victim Speaks Out ...

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by montezumaz, Oct 19, 2012.

1. montezumaz

montezumaz Former Guest

... Obama Says Benghazi Deaths Not Optimal
    http://www.gopusa.com/theloft/2012/...ut-as-obama-says-benghazi-deaths-not-optimal/

"It was a disrespectful thing to say and I don't think it's right. How can you say somebody being killed is not very optimal? I don't think the President has the right idea of the English language. It's insensitive to say my son is not very optimal ... he is also very dead. I've not been 'optimal; since he died and the past few weeks have been pure hell. I am still waiting for the truth to come out and I still want to know the truth. I'm finally starting to get some answers but I won't give up." - Pat Smith, whose son Sean was killed in the Benghazi attack.

Does this president have any idea what it means to be a leader? Seriously. Here is a man that following the deaths of four Americans in Libya and the attack on the embassy in Egypt described the situation as "bumps in the road." Now, Obama is at it again. This time during a stop on Comedy Central where he called the tragedy in Libya "not optimal." This is the president of the United States, and he can't seem to understand what terror is all about and what being the commander-in-chief is all about. For him, it's on to the next interview and fundraiser. Tragic. - Bobby Eberle

By Next Day After Benghazi, CIA Found Militant Links
    http://www.gopusa.com/news/2012/10/19/day-after-benghazi-cia-found-militant-links/

The CIA station chief in Libya reported to Washington within 24 hours of last month's deadly attack on the US. Consulate that there was evidence it was carried out by militants, not a spontaneous mob upset about an American-made video ridiculing Islam's Prophet Muhammad, US officials have told The Associated Press. It is unclear who, if anyone, saw the cable outside the CIA at that point and how high up in the agency the information went. The Obama administration maintained publicly for a week that the attack on the diplomatic mission in Benghazi that killed US Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans was a result of the mobs that staged less-deadly protests across the Muslim world around the 11th anniversary of the 9/11 terror attacks on the US. Those statements have become highly charged political fodder as the presidential election approaches. A Republican-led House committee questioned State Department officials for hours about what Republican lawmakers said was lax security at the consulate, given the growth of extremist Islamic militants in North Africa. - Kimberly Dozier