The Firearms Forum banner

MOTHERS DAY IS COMMING

1K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  25yretcoastie 
#1 ·
My wife and I were at a gun show a few months ago and she showed an
interest in a 38 spl with a lazer in the grips. I think one was a S&W and the other one a thusas. Does anyone know of these are factory and what they should cost. As I am mostly a rifle guy I also have to ask which is the better gun

Thanks guys

#8 ·
The only two I know that come with lazer's in the grips are S&W, and Ruger. The Taurus does not come with lazer's in the grips.

#9 ·
I bought the 642 Airweight a few Christmas's ago to replace my wifes 686 that was stolen from her truck when they stole it as well. Got the truck back but of course the 686 was missing. And from a VA parking lot as well so nothing is safe.

#10 ·
Much against my wishes my wife chose the 642 airweight as her gun for when she travels out of town. As most wives will do, they will ignore their husband and do what they wish. I took her out to the range and she shot half a box of +p's 38's. The recoil on a light gun was to much for her. It even bruised the web of her hand for a couple of weeks. She has never fired it again. But still carries it. I bought crimson laser grips this way it least I feel more comfortable with her should she ever have to use it. I'm looking for a 9mm for her. She likes the FNH brand.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.