1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Moving IN or OUT of FL.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 358 winchester, Sep 30, 2004.

1. 358 winchester

358 winchester *TFF Admin Staff*

So Some of you want to move to Fl. and some want to move out, I just don't understand! :confused:
    To all of the TFF members that have been through the storm our hearts go out to you, even the northeners that suffered, we hope that things improve for you soon.
    Tuckerd is the house with the cave still on the market? :rolleyes:
    I plan to stay here, because this is where the wife's job is and I like her money :D :D ;) she is a good provider :rolleyes: ;) with her new job she started last week I will be able to buy one more bullet each month ;)
    We will be putting our house on the market before long so that we can move back into town :( :( :mad: so if you are thinking of coming this way contact me.
    My cut tree pile is almost is high as the house and about 200 feet long and I still have a few more trees to finish cutting but my body is so worn out that I can't hardly move. Carla is mad with me she found out that I was out of my heart pills and chewed me out for 30 minutes last night. :( :eek:
    My insurance company is telling me that it will be mid Oct. before they can get to me. :mad: Our gun range has suffered some damage and it will take a while to get it repaired BUT I WILL STILL HAVE THE R.U.D.S. BBQ on October 12 2004 so if you can make it come on lots of door prizes and some great speakers will be there.
    Well the sun is coming up and I have to get started before it gets hot see you fine folks later.
    Ron
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2004
  2. Craig

Craig New Member

Sounds like you have lots to do. Take it slowly. GET YOUR MEDICINE!!!!
  3. mrs njretcop

mrs njretcop New Member

I second Craig... get your medicine. How will you be able to enjoy Carla's new job if you get sick????? :rolleyes: :eek: :D
  4. Marlin

Marlin *TFF Admin Staff Chief Counselor*

I agree, Ron. Life is too short as it is.

Those of us with severe heart conditions have enough problems without playing roulette......
  5. Shooter45

Shooter45 *Administrator* Staff Member

Ron, sounds like you have been working too hard but I know it has to be done. Hurricanes are rough but 4 in a row is too many.

I'm moving back to the Gulf this weekend and hope that mess is over. Our area didn't get any damage. Wish me luck.
  6. Mabooger

Mabooger New Member

Ron - Glad Carla has a job that can support your lifestyle :p ;) :rolleyes:
    I can't believe she only chewed you out for 30 minutes :mad: She is right ya know , the trees can wait you're health is more important !!!
  7. pickenup

pickenup Active Member

I agree with Carla, consider this ANOTHER 30 minute hiney chewing.
  8. SouthernMoss

SouthernMoss *Admin Tech Staff*

Add my 30 minutes to that as well!
  9. punchie

punchie Member

Ok bubble gum butt after everyone finishes chewing I would hope that your meds will NEVER be a problem again. As for overexerting yourself, you are the only one who knows how much you can do and beside sometimes a man just has to do what a man has to do. Take care and remain safe I want to be able to visit you and Carla again not your gravesite.,

PS: Carla congrats on the new job
  10. 358 winchester

358 winchester *TFF Admin Staff*

Dang I had to go get a pillow to sit on after reading all the response I got from you folks. :rolleyes: :D
    I have to go open some MRE's so that my darling wife will have some supper :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
    and this the truth she is going to try some tonight, she wants to see just what it is like for our troops so tonight is MRE nite :)
    surer saves on cleaning the kitchen :D ;) :D
    Here is a picture of me washing my clothes two days after IVAN without any power (dang tree roots pulled the genset power line into and I had to use extenision cords)

Attached Files:

11. jjmitchell60

jjmitchell60 Active Member

Raised in Buzzard Roost near Frog Town in hillls o
    What can I say that the others have not already said except take it from someone who let "have to do" things take first place over health and it will get you in the end. Take care of meds first and take your time on the trees. Like Piunchie stated, you know when you over do it but a man must do what he has to do to get things in order. I have learned the hard way, health is first so I can keep on living to do what I must. You need to do the same, health first. As to moving, if you were not in FL then it would be flooding, mudslides, earth quakes, brush fires, or sn0ow over your head. The hurricanes are bad but it is a price to pay for year round decent temps and near the water IMHO. I am looking to buy in FL but I want over on the east coast around Cocoa or Melbourne. Take care and by the way I ran across a couple of old boxes of 358 Winchesters, need them?
  12. punchie

punchie Member

:eek: :eek: :eek: Oh my eyes!!!
  13. Pabooger

Pabooger New Member

Carla: If that old fart gives you any grief just give me a call, Ill be down there in a heartbeat, Ill bring Punchie, Charlie, the other Charlie, and a few others for back up!!!! :D
  14. jjmitchell60

jjmitchell60 Active Member

Raised in Buzzard Roost near Frog Town in hillls o
    At least he had the clothes on!!! I will still have nightmares but not as bad as if he was without the clothes! :D