1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Moving to California

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by Ranger-1, Feb 9, 2010.

1. Ranger-1

Ranger-1 New Member

Moving to California

If you plan to move to CA, Keep these things in mind

You will have a famous Governor waiting for you at the state line, It don't matter what state line, He has his own green house gas polluting jet that he can greet you anywhere, His had out for your tax money up front and give you an I.O.U. at the end of the year, He will TAX your company into bankruptcy, He will put fine's on top of fine's for polluting CA with your carbon dioxide that you exhale? He will take your GUN's, He will take your Ammo, He will make you pay for parking everywhere, He will spend all your money and ask for more! He will tax you on top of your tax for the global warming bill (tax) that will do nothing for the environment, He will tax your cow's for farting, He will tax you smoke and then tax it again, He will lie,cheat and take candy from you baby, He is The terminator......There is alot more but I dont have the time. Please add more if you can....

Wait !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And if you don't have a job, He will give you a place to live, Money to eat, Money to pay your bills, Free education, Money to by your drugs, Free health care when you OD, Free daycare while you go buy your drugs, He will pay you more to have a **** load of kids, Free transportation, He will tax your drugs that he/we paid for so free drugs!

All on our dime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S.
    If you plan to move to CA, Join a Union and bankrupt California please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll Be Back!
  2. navis128

navis128 New Member

I didn't see those "selling" points in the commercials...
  3. petesusn

petesusn New Member

Ranger, that's exactly why I'm moving out of the state next year.
  4. Ranger-1

Ranger-1 New Member

I hear ya, If I didn't have the good paying job I have right now (12 years going) I would be gone in 60sec, Don't get me wrong, I love this state for all recreational stuff, I grew up here and would hate to leave it, We have the beach, Mountains, desert all within an hour drive of each other, You name it we gots it......lol
  5. rocklinskier

rocklinskier New Member

I think you forget something. I'm no fan of Ahhnolld, but it's not ALL his doing. He actually tried to cut some spending. Tried to slow down the bleeding (at least a little) but.....the Dems have ran this state for the last 25 years. Ever since Regan left for Washington DC the place has been sliding downhill. Look at the ones who REALLY control things.

Pelosi, Boxer, Feinstein, and the liberal bleeding heart, immigrant loving, welfare loving, bay area and So Cal "citizens" that keep them in office.

Furlow days, met with the greatest of opposition. Being argued right now and it looks as though the public labor unions are going to win a large part of repaying those poor abused state employees retribution pay. Poor things, the best HC that money can buy, and only 10 paid days off, plus vacation, and holidays. They have it pretty rough you know. Not to mention that it's practically impossible to be fired once you've survived three years or so.

Prop 8: Voted in, kicked out, voted in again, now being tried in court. The people's vote really doesn't mean squat anymore.

Remember the 'anti illegal' bill? The one that passed that said we will not provide free education for your children if you are an illegal immigrant. Although voted and passed, never even made it out of the box. The lib left put it into court within 48 hrs of it passing. Never has made it out. We have schools in So. CAl that have more non english speaking students than english speaking ones. Although the people spoke, the law is not in effect and in my opinion, never will be. Not with the kids in SF running the show.

Recently, Three Fed Court judges decide the way to a happier place is to release 40k inmate out of prison.....Gov. tried to appeal, but the appeal was denied, the release began last week.

Every time he has tried to put a cap on anything, he has hit a wall.

To reinterate, I am not a fan of the man, but he has only played a second fiddle part to a long running very ugly show. AB962 really torqued me. He sold us out for a water deal.

BTW, I'm outta here next week. Packing my bags as we speak. It's not easy. Been here for over 40 years, and just can't take any more. It's a shame. A once great state being brought to it's knees. Progressive politics have destroyed this place. DC is following suit.

Regards
  6. rocklinskier

rocklinskier New Member

That only applies if you are a welfare lifer, or illegal immigrant. If you've worked here, paid your taxes and out of work, you just have to tough it out....

Taxing my property, fuel, and income (what's left of it) seems to be fair game. I have worked for 25 years, but haven't worked for 8 months. Trust me, it's no picnic. If I had nothing, they will help me out, but I'm considered "rich" since I haven't bought a house that was three time more expensive than I can afford and actually kept my expenses in check. There's help for those who made the stupid decisions, but when I call, they just say " call us back when you're three months behind.
  7. Ranger-1

Ranger-1 New Member

Not trying to disrespect the people that have put into the system and really need it, Hell I know I would use any help if I fell into bad economic times, Bottom line, The governor has a lot more power than every one thinks, And YES he did sell out CA for a seat on some Global Warming commission for the White House.

My sister in-law got pregnant with some guy right out of high school, No job, he sure doesn't seem to want a job, I even offered him a job and he said no! WTF! He was happy that he is going to get some kind of free ride, That just pissed me off and I had to tell is ass off and made a big seen in front of all the family, I didn't care, And later that night most of my family told me they wish they could of spoken out that way....