Mr. Goober goes Nuts

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by artabr, Sep 16, 2009.

1. artabr

artabr New Member

2. 4EvrLearning

4EvrLearning New Member

I don't want to ruin my appetite by watching the video...I just wanted to say I loved your thread title......you're a hoot, Art...thanks :)
  3. topper

topper New Member

heck, i thought he was nuts when he was in the white house. he ranks right up there in the top five WORST presidents this country has had.

Keep the chamber fully loaded!
  4. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    +1 I think that Obozo will wind up in first place, if he's not there already!
  5. artabr

artabr New Member

Thanks 4Evr, I like to have fun if I can, sometimes it works, sometimes it don't. :eek: :D

To me LBJ is the worse POTUS due to Nam & his great society programs.
    Carter is #2. I do believe that Obama will surpass him, unfortunately (probably a bad and ironic word choice :rolleyes:). :( :mad:

Art
  6. Big ugly

Big ugly New Member

Boy the DEM's are getting desperate, To pull Carter into the mix just to try to save face. These public officials from their side of the fence have no clue that it is their politics that is causing the problem not the color of the man holding the office. Its funny to see the extremes that the Democrates will go just to shove thier policies down our throats.
  7. 22WRF

22WRF Well-Known Member

Mr Goober the gift that keeps on giving