mtndeals@snowcrest.net - J. Edwards

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by ruffitt, Feb 24, 2003.

1. ruffitt

ruffitt *TFF Admin Staff* In Heaven Now

Bob In St Louis
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (2/11/03 3:23:05 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All mtndeals@snowcrest.net - J. Edwards
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Anybody have any dealings with them? I won 4 sets of pistol parts off them on auctions on eBay. The auctions closed on 1/15/03, same day I sent notification to them, they sent me an invoice, I had Bid Pay send a money order on 1/15/03, and e-mailed them I was doing so.

Since then I have sent numerous e-mails, and even mailed copies of the invoice and Bid Pay confirmation notice.

As of 2/11/03 - still nothing, and they do not respond to any e-mails.

I have won hundreds of auctions on GunBroker and Auction Arms, and have gotten delivery on everything - and about 99% of the time I have been satisfied. This is only the second company/entity I have done business with on eBay, and both have been problems. The first one eventually delivered after a ton of e-mails.

P.S. - both entities are located in Sacramento - does this mean anything?

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (2/11/03 3:49:17 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: mtndeals@snowcrest.net - J. Edwards
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Let us know if you receive anything asap...

Bob In St Louis
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (2/12/03 9:17:31 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: mtndeals@snowcrest.net - J. Edwards
    Just left four negative feedbacks for him on eBay. Let's see if that gets some response from him