1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

mtndeals@snowcrest.net - J. Edwards

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by ruffitt, Feb 24, 2003.

1. ruffitt

ruffitt *TFF Admin Staff* In Heaven Now

Bob In St Louis
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (2/11/03 3:23:05 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All mtndeals@snowcrest.net - J. Edwards
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Anybody have any dealings with them? I won 4 sets of pistol parts off them on auctions on eBay. The auctions closed on 1/15/03, same day I sent notification to them, they sent me an invoice, I had Bid Pay send a money order on 1/15/03, and e-mailed them I was doing so.

Since then I have sent numerous e-mails, and even mailed copies of the invoice and Bid Pay confirmation notice.

As of 2/11/03 - still nothing, and they do not respond to any e-mails.

I have won hundreds of auctions on GunBroker and Auction Arms, and have gotten delivery on everything - and about 99% of the time I have been satisfied. This is only the second company/entity I have done business with on eBay, and both have been problems. The first one eventually delivered after a ton of e-mails.

P.S. - both entities are located in Sacramento - does this mean anything?

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (2/11/03 3:49:17 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: mtndeals@snowcrest.net - J. Edwards
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Let us know if you receive anything asap...

Bob In St Louis
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (2/12/03 9:17:31 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: mtndeals@snowcrest.net - J. Edwards
    Just left four negative feedbacks for him on eBay. Let's see if that gets some response from him