Muslim Brotherhood Behind Benghazi Attack With Link to Obama

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by AL MOUNT, Oct 21, 2012.

1. AL MOUNT

AL MOUNT Active Member

Cleaning my Thompson in The Foothills of the Ozark
  2. steve4102

steve4102 Former Guest

3. GunnyGene

GunnyGene New Member

What this sort of thing (whether from the left or the right) indicates to me is that more and more people are willing and even eager to embrace even the wildest speculation. I don't know if what the author of this particular story is talking about is true or not, but it really doesn't make any difference.

Both sides are intent on getting people worked up, and both sides play fast and loose with the facts to facilitate that. The trouble is that people begin to act emotionally rather than rationally as a result, and the whole mess starts to spiral out of control. Pretty basic mob psychology, enhanced by instant global communications.

That's what we need to watch for, not whether any particular story such as this is true or not.
  4. AL MOUNT

AL MOUNT Active Member

Once you have read the article and your brain has a chance to absorb the info,
    the dots begin to connect all by themselves
    1. The Ambassador asked for security and was denied (much easier to stage a Kidnapping)
    2. From a different location, the Seals heard the gunfire and rushed to help (fly in Obama's ointment #1)
    3. The seals attack the bad guys and are killed (fly in Obama's ointment #2)
    4. The Ambassador is mortally wounded, not kidnapped. (fly in Obama's ointment #3)
    5. CNN is first on the scene and find the Ambassador's secret diary (fly in Obama's ointment #4)
    6. The FBI and not the CIA, take 3 weeks to arrive on scene (fly in Obama's ointment #5)
    7. Obama knows why there was no security (prep for the kidnapping),
    but insists it was not terrorists (fly in Obama's ointment #6).
    8. With the exception of the hired help & 2 children, all White House personell are jailed for suspision of treason and accomplice to murder 4 counts...PRICELESS
  5. 45silverback

45silverback New Member

Well said Gunny.
  6. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Wouldnt make any difference, their king can do no wrong.
  7. jedwil

jedwil Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Sadly, it is what they believe...........
  8. Double D

Remember, liberals all have a mental disorder.
  9. lonewolf204

lonewolf204 Well-Known Member

If this is true, Get a rope!:mad:
  10. Double D

Why, they wont skip a beat. They will make another excuse, pass the buck, and keep on lying with a smile on their face all the while his worshipers bow at his throne. Nothing he does, or says will ever make a difference. Only getting his a$$ out will change it.
  11. lonewolf204

lonewolf204 Well-Known Member

I understand what you are saying! I'm campaigning as hard as I can!
  12. ryan42

ryan42 New Member

He definetly needs to go.
  13. gvw3

gvw3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

It will all be over in a few months. Obama is a 1 term president. I don't buy into this story. Never the less Obama needs to go.
  14. AL MOUNT

AL MOUNT Active Member

bump
  15. WHSmithIV

WHSmithIV Well-Known Member

Are we so sure he'll simply step down when voted out? What if one of these jerks twittering about assassinating Romney actually manages to do so before he's sworn in? I can envisage all sorts of scenarios where Obozo tries to set himself up as dictator.