Muslim Brotherhood documentary

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Dec 16, 2011.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

if you remember the riot and attack on the norway TV station from last year , 9 dead , all because they played a doco on the MB

i've posted it on the Brigades YouTube channel

feel free to download and spread if your safe to do so

i kid you not , most of those associated with the making and translation of it have been killed since , including the lady who did the translation to english and not for the poor translation text either ..

http://youtu.be/oB6LaFZZQoM
  2. HunterAlpha1

HunterAlpha1 Former Guest

i've put it on facebook, now i'm gonna send it to my email list.