Muslim Brotherhood to all muslims

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Sep 21, 2012.

1. targetacqmgt

targetacqmgt New Member

Let's see-Does Oz still require a job skill THEY need. My case I am on a Veterans Pension and wife is retired Vet Admin civservice on pension. The VA sould reimburse the Oz govt for any medical expenses (I think) I am retired CPA and know a just a little bit about corporate books and finance. I like working with small independnet businesses and yeah I'll swap some consulting time for a good long rifle;)
  2. ryan42

ryan42 New Member

Jack may be confusing with the Australia accent coming out but no one should count Jack out he is very intelligent alot more than many will ever know.He has a wealth of knowledge.
  3. targetacqmgt

targetacqmgt New Member

I NEVER count Oz former military out. I did not run into any while I was on boat ops in the Delta (69-70) But I as treated like royalty at a Returned Servicemens Club when the fellas there found out my father had fought on Bougainvile and Gudalcanal. Jeez I don't remember too much of that day, It was Anzac day -first beer in a pub, then triple shots of vodka at the servicements club, then wine at a wine bar- I'll never do that again some how I got back to the hotel but I do not know how???:eek:
  4. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

which pub? i'll send directions
  5. Gun Geezer

Gun Geezer Well-Known Member

A president with a birth certificate! It ain't much but at least it proves he's Constitutionally qualified for the job.
  6. targetacqmgt

targetacqmgt New Member

Jeeze Jack that was nearly 50 years ago-some where Down on Bondi Beach. If I remember right- it was frequented by RAN submariners.
  7. dad2thebone

dad2thebone New Member

dang jack ya just lost me on most of that! and i thought german was rough. mien gott!
  8. targetacqmgt

targetacqmgt New Member

AND whose net worth is below some liberal like Ophra and about the same as some Demo Liberal US Senators.
  9. nmckenzie

nmckenzie Well-Known Member

Translator (German to English & vice versa) for an outfit I was once with hailed from LOOZiana. Try to imagine German spoken with a heavy Cajun accent. THAT was rough! Just to liven things up in the morning he'd occasionally show up with a cheery Heil Y'All. Real cute. Didn't intend to hijack the thread, but that forty some odd year old memory still cracks me up, so I figured I'd share it.