Muslim Brotherhood to all muslims

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Sep 21, 2012.

1. targetacqmgt

targetacqmgt New Member

Jeeze Jack that was nearly 50 years ago-some where Down on Bondi Beach. If I remember right- it was frequented by RAN submariners.
  2. dad2thebone

dad2thebone New Member

dang jack ya just lost me on most of that! and i thought german was rough. mien gott!
  3. targetacqmgt

targetacqmgt New Member

AND whose net worth is below some liberal like Ophra and about the same as some Demo Liberal US Senators.
  4. nmckenzie

nmckenzie Well-Known Member

Translator (German to English & vice versa) for an outfit I was once with hailed from LOOZiana. Try to imagine German spoken with a heavy Cajun accent. THAT was rough! Just to liven things up in the morning he'd occasionally show up with a cheery Heil Y'All. Real cute. Didn't intend to hijack the thread, but that forty some odd year old memory still cracks me up, so I figured I'd share it.