Muslim Mob frenzy: man stabbed eight times, asians not welcome in islamic area's

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Jan 18, 2012.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

A man has been stabbed eight times by a mob outside shops in Sydney's west, police say.
    The 25-year-old victim was dropped off at the shops on Sturt Street, Telopea, by two friends about 11pm yesterday.
    He was attacked by up to 10 men and stabbed up to eight times, police said.
    The attackers ran away when the man's friends returned to the shops in their car, police said.
    Paramedics took the man to Westmead Hospital where he had surgery for neck wounds, police said
    Two men, aged 23 and 25, were arrested nearby and taken to Parramatta police station.
    Investigations are continuing.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/mob-frenzy-man-stabbed-eight-times-20120118-1q583.html#ixzz1jmfoU6QI
  2. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Once again, the names of the BG's weren't publicized. Where is the duty of the press to it's citizenry? If someone in my area is going round stabbing people, I want to know who he/she/they, are. I can't speak for the country, but here, names of suspects are always given, including their arrest records. They are taken right from the police report.
  3. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

luckily we have a couple of radio guys who out these people and each time they government tries to force them to shut up , they get louder , the MSM dont publish ID's if they are Muslim so now its a case of want the full story , contact the local journalist and ask them over the phone , sadly i spend sometimes 2 hours a day now talking to journalists who cant say what they want , and many are just fine with it as long as they are a journalist ...

we are being brainwashed

pity that same courtesy dont extend to islanders , asians or koori folks who are ID'd as such every time , only Islam gets the white wash