Muslim Obama

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by AL MOUNT, Nov 7, 2009.

1. AL MOUNT

AL MOUNT Active Member

Cleaning my Thompson in The Foothills of the Ozark
    If this has allready been posted, so be it, :rolleyes:

look at again & send it to your Liberal friends. :mad:

After the massacre at Fort Hood by a trusted American Officer who was also a muslim.

I felt it my duty to post this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=tCAffMSWSzY#t
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2009
  2. PharmrJohn

PharmrJohn New Member

The magic of editing. Got a third of the way through before I turned it off. It was annoying. I have a hard time watching pieces of film edited together in an effort to distort or exaggerate.
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2009
  3. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

Whether or not he's Muslim is irrelevant. I believe this angle is being used to further divide the country. There's one goal in this Administration; Divide and Conquer. Destroying the currency will come as part of that goal. The Billiionaires who bankrolled Obama will thrive from our demise. No one who made what Obama made in the private sector would go into politics unless they're in it for corrupt dealings. There's simply not enough money to be made as President unless you're in someone's pocket. :mad:
  4. AL MOUNT

AL MOUNT Active Member

Would you explain the distortion part to me..... :eek:
  5. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

I'd like to know when he ever praised Christians in such a manor.
    I'm sorry (not), but I just don't see the logic in supporting the Islamic faith.
    I have looked at many religions, and I know of NONE that preach the hatred that Islam does.

Christians may claim that if you don't believe, your soul will rot in hell.
    Muslims claim that if you don't believe, it's their OBLIGATION to kill you!:eek:

And our POTUS praises this religion?:eek::eek::eek:

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?:mad::mad::mad:
  6. PharmrJohn

PharmrJohn New Member

The editing.
  7. obxned

obxned New Member

I don't need this film clip to prove his muslim orientation. His actions demonstrate that he will do his best to destroy our ecomony and culture while he bows to muslim tyrants.
  8. AL MOUNT

AL MOUNT Active Member

I'm not talking about editing, everything is edited in one way or another,

I edited your post to condense it to a single point,

where were the FACTS distorted ??
  9. PharmrJohn

PharmrJohn New Member

Again....the editing. I am not trying to be a smart-***, honestly. But any good editor can really do wonders to change a story. If you were to watch all of the speeches in their entirety, I would bet my left nut (if I still had one), that the messages would be different.

In one clip, it was pretty obvious he was accepting Muslim belief as something other than violent and icky. I compare Muslim radicals to the KKK.....Just a hell of a lot more influencial and dangerous.

If he considers the call to prayer beautiful then so what? It may very well be. I have never seen it. I find many Buddhist beliefs and traditions beautiful. I have been to many Catholic ceremonies just to watch and appreciate (if you haven't experienced the Gregorian Chants, it is a must see IMO). He grew up in a Muslim culture. He admits it. It doesn't make him a Muslim. I grew up in a Christian environment and I don't believe any of it. However, like Obama, I can find the good in it.
  10. AL MOUNT

AL MOUNT Active Member

11. Gun Geezer

Gun Geezer Well-Known Member

More people have been killed in the name of God and religion than in all the wars in history combined. It's pretty scary but it looks like the crusades all over again. Can't we all just get along?
  12. AL MOUNT

AL MOUNT Active Member

I have seen human nature at it's worst, and for years I have stated...

"If there only two people left on earth..... they would find a reason to fight."
  13. Big ugly

Big ugly New Member

The problem with the Video is in the facts that he has presented. Islam is not to be credited with everything that he said it has. It goes to those of the Christian faith too not all that has been credited to christianity. To put all of societies accomplishments on religion is a farce.

The video does not do any thing nor prove anything. The holey bible does not prove nor dis prove anything, and the same can be said for the Koran. Now are biggest concern should not be the mans faith for since here in AMERICA we are a melting pot of cultures and diffrences of faith. Now we have a Muslim president. It was gonna happen sooner or later.

We need to make our assesment on the man for what he has done before he was appointed into office and what he has done since his appointment into office. I will not say that I agree with the president as a matter of fact I despise the man and thisngs he has done.

Remember fellow members of the forum, we do have freedom of religion here in the US. It would go well for the Christians to remember. When you say that there is no other religion but Christ, There was other religions older, and the same can be said for Islam. We owe History more credit than what it is given.
  14. Vladimir

Vladimir New Member

Agree... the one intereview where he said "my Muslim faith" is still being used? Nonsense.

I find it unlikely that he is a Muslim. Though some Muslims believe it proper to lie to mislead infidels, that is not the majority, and even then most of those would probably never get caught in a Christian church (even one led by the likes of Jeremaiah Wright).

On top of these facts, the only bloc he would hurt by admitting to being a Muslim is the conservative one, it would have just made Liberals love him more (multiculturalism and all), so there is no reason for him to lie about it.

That being said, it is very possible he at one point considered himself a Muslim as a child or such, but which one of us considers us the same as we were when children? I do not know about you, but my faith is very different than it was when I was a young boy, and at 22 I am still young so I am sure it will be different as I continue to age as well!
  15. PharmrJohn

PharmrJohn New Member