Muslim Students Make Death Threats to Classmate Who Supported British Troops

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Nov 17, 2010.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/...o-classmate-who-supported-british-troops.html

Muslim students were suspended from school for making death threats to a classmate because of a loving tribute he made to British soldiers on Facebook. Typical? Yes. Getting worse, more emboldened? Certainly. But the money quote came for the school Principal ---

Principal Wendy Thomas said Facebook was an increasing concern for schools.

So Facebook is the problem? The method of delivery is the problem, but not the nature of the death threat. Delusional. It is also interesting to note that the grammar and spelling of the Muslim students borders on illiterate. What are they doing there? What happens to this boy now, after the limelight of media moves on? His life is in jeopardy.

Further, it is the counter-jihad groups, like the EDL, that are demonized by the media and political elite with nary a criticism for would-be annihilators inspired by jihad.

Five Muslim boys and white girl, all 12, excluded over Facebook death threats to classmate who supported British troops Daily Mail (hat tip Paul)Six pupils have been excluded from school for making death threats to a classmate on Facebook after he admitted supporting British troops.

Five Muslim boys and one white girl, all aged 12, have been disciplined following the incident.

The yobs threatened to attack attack terrified Darius Gill, 13, with knuckle dusters and knives in revenge for not supporting Islamic extremists.

The chilling threats came hours after Darius - whose father is Asian - posted a touching tribute to the thousands of squaddies who have lost their lives defending Britain.

Darius Gill and his mother Clare Allington: She pulled her son out of school after he received death threats on Facebook

But a gang of pupils expressed outrage at Darius' patriotism.

One message - littered with spelling mistakes - said: 'Fight on Monday gonna be heavy knuckle dusters nd knifes hopefully I don't die.'

His friend added: 'ill bang him ma slef am a terrorist.' One of the thugs also posted a chilling picture of himself holding a rifle.

Shockingly, other pupils - who have set up a Muslim Defence League which celebrates British deaths in Afghanistan - also added comments condemning Daruis.

Fortunately Darius' mother Clare Allington read the comments on Monday morning - the day of the promised attack - and immediately pulled her son out of school.

Yesterday Clare, 42, from Coventry, said: 'I logged on and it broke my heart. I was reading all sorts about knuckle dusters, knives and death.

'They were planning to attack him at school that day so I rang the school straight away.

'I usually keep an eye on what Darius posts on Facebook.

'I have his password and usually check it every day but didn't last weekend until I was at the Warwick University campus on Monday.

'If I hadn't read the threats and pulled my son out of school he could be dead.

'They might just be school children but they are fanatical and dangerous. The threats have to be taken seriously.

The children were excluded from the Sidney Stringer Academy in Coventry following the Facebook bullying campaign

'My son wrote supporting the British troops in Afghanistan and also said he was sad so many soldiers had died.

'The so-called Muslim Defence League which has been set up in the school by a number of pupils believe that Darius should join them in hating British soldiers.

'It's appalling and extremely upsetting for Darius.'

Shockingly, one of the thugs bragged about being quizzed by police and still threatened to attack Darius.

He posted: 'IM IN TROUBLE WIV DE POLICE CUZ OF SUSSPICIAN OF THREAT TO DARIUS OVER FB U HAVE A RITE TO REMAIN SILENCE!!! (JOKES) BUT IM IN TROUBLLE WIV DE POLICE IM BANGGIN DARIUS THURSDAY NO1 JUMP IN 1 v 1.'

Principal Wendy Thomas said Facebook was an increasing concern for schools.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

so its not the muslims making threats thats the problem its FB that allows em to publish that stuff and be caught thats the problem

how soon until they are like this in the US folks ????

its already that way everywhere in the EU UK and Australia