Muslims now sell us guns Caracal Made in UAE

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by gvw3, Sep 24, 2012.

1. gvw3

gvw3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Any one in the market for a gun made in the United Arab Republic? Soon to be available in the USA.

http://www.caracal.ae/

The Caracal pistol is a series of semi-automatic pistols manufactured by Caracal International L.L.C.[1] a subsidiary of Tawazun Holding from the United Arab Emirates. Newly arrived on a competitive market, the Caracal pistol series are the first pistols made in the United Arab Emirates.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caracal_pistol

I have to pass on this one....:eek:
  2. flboots

flboots Well-Known Member

There is also one made in Turkey being sold in the US. From the reviews both are good guns. The US makes guns given to not sold to the bad guys.
  3. jedwil

jedwil Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I don't need one.
  4. gvw3

gvw3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Good point. Some how I forgot we import ton's of guns from Turkey and they are Muslims also. Mossberg o/u, Remington o/u Beretta Stoger to name a few.