Muslims of America announce their 38th training camp now open

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Jan 3, 2012.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

since this video was made 3 more have opened for training "true beleivers for the upcoming Jihad "

these camps are not in the middle east but in america

Seven of the compounds have been identified as training facilities: Marion, Alabama; Commerce, Georgia; Macon, Georgia; Talihina, Oklahoma; York County, South Carolina; Dover, Tennessee and Red House, Virginia. Other compounds are located in California, Colorado, Texas, Maryland, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Washington, Michigan and West Virginia.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=JPu7iVLSyX8
  2. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

something more for you to realise http://www.sabiqun.org and http://sabiqundc.blogspot.com/ with $3.2 million taxpayers dollars, thanks to the federal US Government , these people are planning a Holy war against you all , Bio-weapons , kidnapping those who speak out against islam , assassinations and rigging elections to get jihad friendly incumbents

from their own web site

Imam Musa has just returned from the first International Conference on Islamic Awakening, which was held in Tehran from September 17th-18th, 2011 (18th-19th Shawwal 1432), bringing together more than 700 scholars, thinkers, pioneers of the Islamic resistance movement, dignitaries, and political, cultural, and media figures as well as Islamic parties and associations from across the globe. During the two-day conference, the theoretical foundations and history of the Islamic Awakening were discussed and the latest developments, challenges, and outlooks were assessed.

what was discussed at this conference ??

this from Memri TV

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 4, 2012
  3. ampaterry

ampaterry *TFF Admin Staff Chaplain* Staff Member Supporting Member

Yeah.
    Just a few miles from my house.

moslem.jpg
  4. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

oh heck ! you do know your church will be part of GZ when they call it all . sheeesh Terry , we gotta sort that ..
  5. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Well, they may have overlooked one little issue. The armed citizen. ;)
  6. Eddie N

Eddie N New Member

So why are our "beloved"leaders trying to disarm us. Can they really not see this? (Don't answer that:rolleyes:)
  7. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

sabin.org =
    sabiqundc.blogspot=
    Wow, forgive and forget, he says:

As-Sabiqun’s 5-point program begins with forgiveness. Imam Musa has survived over 30 years of direct conflict with the FBI, CIA, Homeland Security, TAS, NSA, etc., yet he is still here, full of kindness toward a whole plethora of individuals who cannot cure their addiction to snitching.
  8. ampaterry

Hughes had an internet problem this AM when I posted that, and it glitched the upload of the picture -
    I just re-did it.
    Taken last year at exactly
    North 36 deg 23' 57"
    West 87 deg 47' 45"
  9. raven818

Do they have it set up like across the moat..armed guards, turbans, beards, potato sack clothing, etc?
  10. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

the red blotch has the words "we die for Allah"

the black says , Victory ( google translate all i have said ) but the victory word used means over Dar ul Harab or the house of war

in islamic terms there are two "houses" one of islam and the rest which they make war upon

the red background means blood

the black background means caliphate

if they where "arh hum" "moderates" the background would be green the symbol of islam

but seeing they use both the blood colour and black the colour of war until caliphate is achieved

these guys need removing from your nation
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2012
  11. H-D

H-D Active Member

This one is 100 miles from my house only 70 miles from my folks' house
  12. raven818

So, to them, the sign represents a lot more than it says. One just needs to know how to read it.

Although, for the resident non muslims, it should say enough just looking at it.
  13. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

yeah! to me it says "open season"

but i'm just a hate filled racist
  14. hkruss

hkruss Active Member

Terry, I'm surprised to not see any bullet holes in that sign!
    I figure the good ol' boys around there would not take kindly to it.;)

15. raven818

I think I remember something about a small church preacher in Tennessee, going wacko last year about a mosque?
  16. bamajoey

bamajoey Well-Known Member

Ironic that such evil can exist near an intersection with names like Dreamwood Ln and Edenway Rd:(
  17. ampaterry

Isn't that the truth?
    And it is located close to a MAJOR power generating facility -
    MAJOR distribution lines pass OVER their property -
    And they are within range of the back door to Ft. Campbell, the home of the 101st Ariborne.

The property is near the dead end of the road, and all the neighbors have left, leaving the area pretty well abandoned.

My buddy says he is sure they are CLOSELY watched.
    Last time I drove over there to check them, I noticed the only neighbor still living there was working on his tractor sitting in his front yard right near the road. He had a very intense gaze, and was far more interested in me than in the job he was doing. I figure he was not a farmer. I kinda feel that if I had taken a shot at the sign, the road would be blocked and a group of armed fed's would be waiting for me on the way out - -

On that trip also, I did not see any armed guards. Previous trips always revealed two guys with rifles and sidearms right at the entrance.
    Maybe they are working on their image - -

Jack, THANK YOU for the deciphering of the sign! That speaks volumes - -
  18. mr.t7024

mr.t7024 Member

I have listened to your comments past and present and have enjoyed them all. I have never had the chance of meeting you and maybe never will, but I am liking you more as time goes on. :)
  19. ampaterry

Yeah, that made all the news outlets -

Wasn't me, though - -