Muzzel loader Value

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by Wemart, Jul 11, 2010.

1. Wemart

Wemart New Member

I have a original Culls (French) Musket that was a flintlock ,but converted to percussion cap and rifled for use by the Confederacy during the Civil War. It is a beautyfull shooter that throws a .71 mini ball with great force. I have bullet molds for both Mini and round balls.

Any Ideas of it's value?

Bill
  2. RJay

RJay Active Member

What evidence are you using for cilvil war useage?? Also picture are needed before any one can give you valid information
  3. JLA

JLA Well-Known Member

cool. its like a shoulder fired hobby cannon.
  4. Jim K

Jim K New Member

Many French muskets were bought by the US as much to keep them from the hands of CS agents as because they were needed. CS use was uncommon, except for captured pieces. However, the name "Culls" doesn't ring a bell. A couple of good pictures of the lockplate would help.

Jim
  5. Wemart

Wemart New Member

I have taken a bunch of pics. and I'm currentlly trying to figure out how to post them.

BIll