My Blades

7K views 38 replies 18 participants last post by  ka64 
#1 · (Edited)
Lets see those Blades

Ok since Josh had to show me up, I want to see all................ :D

See less See more
#27 ·
Hstout, in case you haven't IDed the bayonets they are (L to R):
British No. 5 MkII, American M1917, Czech VZ24 modified or made by the Germans for their use in WWII, German G3, and four variations of the Japanese Arisaka bayonet including a nice 'last-ditch' (third from right).
Don't let your boys get bit by the bayonet collecting bug, put 'em all in a box and send them to me... ;)

#28 ·
Hstout, in case you haven't IDed the bayonets they are (L to R):
British No. 5 MkII, American M1917, Czech VZ24 modified or made by the Germans for their use in WWII, German G3, and four variations of the Japanese Arisaka bayonet including a nice 'last-ditch' (third from right).
Don't let your boys get bit by the bayonet collecting bug, put 'em all in a box and send them to me... ;)
HAHAHA! I'll keep you in mind if they ever want to get rid of them.

#29 ·
Here are some of my bayonets. I know the two at the top are not bayonets but they were in the picture. The little one is a pilot's survival knife and the other one is a "junk" frost Bowie.
From left to right:

British 303
M1 Garand or 1903
VZ-24
M1 Garand
M-16
M-16
M1 Carbine
M14

Attachments

#34 · (Edited)
Have the prices jumped? Cause I didn't know that......still pretty reasonable....

www.museumreplicas.com

Well, now I look and they want close to $200 for the gladius I paid $110 for.
If that increase stretches across the whole product line they have indeed jumped.

My problem is that I have to pass right by this place on my way to my gun club!

Us should oughta paint our faces blue and storm in there and demand......ummmm......demand.........SOMETHING!...dang right!....We demand something!

#35 ·
Wow, that is low! The last one I saw was at the Medieval Times shop (Buena Park CA), and wanted a couple of hundred dollars about 10 years ago. It wasn't an arena sword, it was one of the fancy ones. they want upwards of $400 now! (with scabbard).

#37 · (Edited)
Okay, these are my Hibbins. I drug them out and snapped this today. Too much to drag out my military stuff (and the swords are up high in a display case). Same with my martial arts stuff (I used to do that).

B27, the cat pic is not mine, but looks almost exactly like her (my green eyed monster)

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.