My Christmas Vodka Cake Recipe

Discussion in 'Ruffit's Domestic & Wild Game Cooking/ Recipe Foru' started by ka64, Nov 12, 2012.

1. ka64

ka64 Well-Known Member

OOPS, please move...

Once again this year, I’ve had requests for my Vodka Christmas Cake recipe so here goes. Please keep in your files as I am beginning to get tired of typing this up every year! (Made mine this morning!!!!) 1 cup sugar, half pound butter, 1 tsp. baking powder, 1 cup water, 1 tsp. salt , 1 cup brown sugar, Lemon juice, 4 large eggs, Nuts, 1......bottle Vodka, 2 cups dried fruit 4 cups self raising flour.

Sample a cup of Vodka to check quality. Take a large bowl, check the Vodka again to be sure it is of the highest quality then Repeat. Turn on the electric mixer. Beat one cup of butter in a large fluffy bowl. Add 1 teaspoon of sugar. Beat again. At this point, it is best to make sure the Vodka is still OK. Try another cup just in case. Turn off the mixerer thingy. Break 2 eegs and add to the bowl and chuck in the cup of dried fruit. Pick the fruit up off the floor, wash it and put it in the bowl a piece at a time trying to count it. Mix on the turner. If the fried druit getas stuck in the beaterers, just pry it loose with a drewscriver Sample the Vodka to test for tonsisticity. Next, sift 2 cups of salt, or something. Check the Vodka. Now shift the lemon juice and strain your nuts. Add one table. Add a spoon of sugar, or somefink. Whatever you can find. Greash the oven. Turn the cake tin 360 degrees and try not to fall over. Don't forget to beat up the turner. Finally, throw the bowl through the freakin window. Finish of the Vodka and wipe the counter with the freakin cat.
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2012
  2. wv hillbilly

wv hillbilly Well-Known Member

it will probably be moved to the proper forum:D:thumbsup:
  3. Appliancedude

Appliancedude Well-Known Member

I'm curious, before this was moved from General, did anyone even read it? Specifically the instructions?
  4. wv hillbilly

yep all the way through
    some just cant tell a joke:rolleyes:
  5. ka64

ka64 Well-Known Member

Sorry... :(
  6. Appliancedude

Appliancedude Well-Known Member

Not you, I figured it would get moved to the pumphouse maybe. :D
  7. Dog Soldier

Dog Soldier New Member

Thanks very much. You have explained something that I have never understood? I now know why people own House Cats.:eek:
  8. hstout1143

hstout1143 Well-Known Member

If we don't have a cat is it ok to use my neighbors?
  9. ka64

ka64 Well-Known Member

LOL, that was meant for Hillbilly.......
  10. wv hillbilly

that's what i meant:yeahthat: