1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

My Cigs?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Danny, Feb 16, 2010.

1. Danny

Danny Member

:mad:
    Does anyone know why the government started this fire safety ****? I have been smoking Marlboros since I was in the military in 67. I wonder if you could get the good ones in Canada or Mexico? I bet the ass in the white house still gets the good ones:mad::mad:
    Thanks
    Danny
  2. topper

topper New Member

It's all about control. First the government starts slow and begins building up and before long we are saddled with numerous laws, reg, rules all in the name of safety. Any kind of safety, for ourselves, the community, "it's for the children", whatnot. Way too many people trying to control every aspect of our lives. IMO, smoking is dirty, nasty, stinking, disgusting habit, BUT, i do respect the people that want to do it and as long as they respect my right not to breathe in their foul exhaled air, we will all get along just fine. BUT when the government saddles everyone with insane, stupid laws in the names of control, I am totally against the government. They only make the laws for control and I don't like control and will fight it anywhere and everywhere, even silly smoking laws.