My evil side comes out...

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jstgsn, Nov 2, 2011.

1. jstgsn

jstgsn Well-Known Member

Muslims fire bombed a French magazine for printing a cartoon of Mohammed. (Of course no one is printing that "Muslims" did it, which is another problem)
    Now my wife say's we are both probably not going to Heaven, cause we have enjoyed life toooo much, and with that said and having nothing to loose. Does anyone know where I can start up a "Who can draw the best Mohammed cartoon?" :devilish: <I'll start with this one.
  2. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

join the draw mohamed day , its been a annual event since they butchered the artist in the street..
  3. bamajoey

bamajoey Well-Known Member

Probably be OK to draw a cartoon as long as you don't include a goat.:D
  4. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

we had a ebay auction, we tried to sell a pig called mohamed but ebay took the sale down

mohamods still for sale but he's back in Queanbeyan near Canberra with his brothers

no sense of humour in ebay , but i note they allowed the sale of kit stolen from murdered troops in iraq so maybe only a one way humour
  5. H-D

H-D Active Member

Needs to have a goat in it isn't a goat responsible for eating the last part of the Quran?
  6. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

ate some of it, aishia said so