My first 100 reloads...

Discussion in 'The Ammo & Reloading Forum' started by jlloyd73, Mar 15, 2012.

1. JLA

JLA Well-Known Member

wait until she starts giving you hell for wanting to stay up all nite tinkering with your reloading. I have done it countless times and had beck sneer at me from the bed until she falls asleep. sometimes ill get things tossed at me while im focused on what im doing. I hate it when she does it while im setting up the powder measure. One night she tossed a pillow at me and i had just put the 50th charged case in the loading tray and guess what.. yep, all 50 cases went flying and dumped all my dang 4064 out all over the desk.
  2. JLA

JLA Well-Known Member

wouldnt trade her for all the guns in the world tho. ;)
  3. jlloyd73

jlloyd73 New Member

I hear you there Josh.

The other night she was in the bed watching one of those Harry Potter movies and I was sitting there (about 3 feet from her) reloading about 100 rounds....... and watching her movie with her. She goes, "Are you going to spend any time with me today?" Of course I chuckled and was smart enough not to say anything.

Women???????:D:D:D

I wouldn't trade her for anything either.
  4. JLA

JLA Well-Known Member

I got that exact line again today. I asked her if it would be ok if I went fishin with Charles (bluesea112) this weekend and she said "so youre gonna ditch me this weekend" "You never spend time with me" All the while we are headed to the creek to fish the sandie spawn together and ended up catching some pretty nice ones. sheesh.. Women...