MY FRIEND GOT A SMITH AND WESSON

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by BETH, Oct 22, 2010.

1. BETH

BETH Well-Known Member

If i was shooting it i would have gloves on and be behind a tree
  2. TheGunClinger

TheGunClinger Active Member Supporting Member

New in box it would be had today for $175.00 ..maybe. Thats from 2010 Catalog of firearms. Goes down from there. Blue book doesnt even give a value.
  3. oscarmayer

oscarmayer New Member

these thing scream saturday night special . though i never fired a 32 caliber i did fire the 22 caliber model . it was old and tired at the time and it was loose as a goose. not sure how well they would hold up to continued use. by the way the gun was offered to me for 25 bucks and i passed on it. i already have enough paper weights and since it's not heavy enough to use as an anchor i had to pass..... you'd be better off with a sling shot
  4. Helix_FR

Helix_FR New Member

Remember the phrase, "know when to say when". This is that kind of situation. Knowing when to throw it in the trash. I guess your friend likes the thought of possibly loosing a finger or scaring his face? There are all sorts of reasons why gun companies come and go but one of those reasons is that they put out crap. He does not know the history of this gun, he does not know the maintenance that went into the gun, he does not even know if the gun works. Pretty scary to me. Also better darn well make sure is a .32 long. Good thing is a .32 long wont fit in a .32 short gun, you can't close the action if the headspacing is correct. Oh BTW, it is the headspacing correct.:rolleyes:;)
  5. pinecone70

pinecone70 New Member

Sounds like a good candidate for a buy back program.
  6. Mosin_Nagant_Fan

Mosin_Nagant_Fan New Member

Do a Mythbusters rig. You know, handgun clamp and either a remote controlled motor or a string pull. If it explodes, then you are safe, if it doesn't explode, then it's all good.