1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

My handguns

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by Zigzag2, Feb 25, 2003.

1. Zigzag2

Zigzag2 Guest

TallTLynn
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (11/28/02 8:07:23 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All

My handguns
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 Charles Daly 45acp
    2 Beretta 92F 9mm
    3 Beretta Jaguar .22lr
    4 KelTec 32 acp

Are they not so cute and adorable? These are my 4 choices depending on what I feel like carrying on any day.

Edited by: TallTLynn at: 11/28/02 9:29:45 pm

Tac401
    Administrator
    (11/28/02 9:39:57 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del

Re: My handguns
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Very nice T, that .22 is a real looker!

Tac
    TFF VMBB Email Tac

LIKTOSHOOT
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (11/28/02 10:19:30 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: My handguns
    T, buried deep in some box in south Texas.....there is a Beretta .22 simular to yours, though it is well over twenty years old.

Nice group of shooters

LTS

TallTLynn
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (11/28/02 10:23:13 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del

LTS - this particular .22lr Beretta is well over 20 years old as well.

They don't make it anymore. Took me over 2 years just to find another mag for it.

And thank you for the compliment.

joeoim
    (11/30/02 11:48:35 am)
    Very nice
    I had a chance on a .22 like that a while back. Was not as nice as yours but wish I'd got it now.
    Joe

TallTLynn
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (11/30/02 12:48:13 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del

You'd of enjoyed it!

Sweet little shooter - only gets upset when you try and use 50 year old ammo in it (but I finally used that up I think).

shooter22
    *TFF Staff*
    (11/30/02 3:18:27 pm)
    Welcome Joeoim. I hope you find our forums enjoyable.

Hey T, Nice set of pistols.

Hey, Bin Lauden, our women can kick you butt!

Edited by: shooter22 at: 11/30/02 3:20:14 pm

pickenup
    V.I.P. Member
    (12/1/02 12:36:11 am)
    So when are you going to get a “real” gun?

As he quickly ducks in anticipation of the object being hurled at him with incredible force.

Just funnin ya.

Are you looking for another mag for the 22?

TallTLynn
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (12/1/02 12:45:18 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del

Always looking for another mag.

Took me 2 years to find an aftermarket one that would work in it.

Which means I'm still short minimally 1.

Oh and ducking wouldn't do you much good - nor running...cause I'm a long rifle kinda gal over handguns.

pickenup
    V.I.P. Member
    (12/1/02 10:56:54 pm)
    Made a note that goes in wallet. What is the price range for a Factory mag, if I happen across one?

TallTLynn
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (12/1/02 11:07:41 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del

Cost me $20 for the one I did pick up. I figure you won't find them cheaper anywhere. Since I have no problem paying $35 for a Italian mag for my 9mm I figure that would be the max I would be willling to go on the Jaguar as well.

pickenup
    V.I.P. Member
    (12/3/02 12:58:49 am)
    Ok, will keep an eye out, But don't hold your breath. LOL

Xracer
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (12/3/02 9:46:03 am)
    Hey "T".....here are some places to try for a magazine (if you already haven't):

www.cdnninvestments.com/beretta.html
    www.outdoorguides.com/out....htm#BLIST
    www.marstar.ca/mag-hg-AB.htm
    www.gcshooters.com.au/triplek.htm

ruffitt
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (12/4/02 6:04:50 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del

Miss TLynn -

You gotta get a hold on this horrible "gun disease" you have been afflicted with. You know what happens when you continue to harbor this affliction, don't you. You find yourself having to buy pistol cases so you can haul them around.

And, 'sides that, if you keep going you're gonna have as many pistolas as I do in short order, and that would make me jealous.

Good looking set of shooters T.

Regards

boomatic
    V.I.P. Member
    (12/5/02 1:35:43 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del

I know a guy here...we'll call him Mr. X...who has over 80 handguns...about 40% are Colt Automatics, 50% Colt and Smith wheelguns...and a few Makarovs and such make up the rest. Many, many are unfired in boxes. He is still buying. His wife doesn't complain. I cuss him everytime I see him!!!
    "A .45 for every man woman, and child if I am elected President. Two for every good looking woman!!!"

Paid for by the Xracer and Boom-atic for Federal Office Campaign