1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

My latest baby a FEG

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by Zigzag2, Feb 25, 2003.

1. Zigzag2

Zigzag2 Guest

TallTLynn
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (12/22/02 12:08:35 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All

My latest baby a FEG
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shoots 9x18 ammo - believe it or not my dealer who received this for me gave me a couple of small boxes for it and then showed me how to take it apart - man is it easy! Hoping since I woke up to snow and rain this morning that it'll be clear by next Friday (got the day off) so I can go check it out.

Won't replace my Beretta 9mm or my Charles Daly 45 but it makes a nice little concealed carry if I can keep it away from mom (she said it wasn't too bad and she wanted to shoot it).

shooter45 us
    *TFF Chief Of Staff*
    (12/23/02 7:53:54 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: My latest baby a FEG
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The PA-63 is a reliable pistol. I think you will enjoy it.

Smokin Guns
    V.I.P. Member
    (12/23/02 2:50:50 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Kind of...
    ...a gunnut ain't ya "T"...Nice pistol!...

AGunguy
    *TFF Staff*
    (12/23/02 4:38:03 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Kind of...
    T, I've got one just like it, only in .380 James Bond caliber.

Had it for about 5 years now and its a real good little pistol to carry and accurate, but limited in knock down power.

I took the grips off and put on some light walnut laser carved ones that I had designed of some squirrels on both sides. Didn't like the thumb rest thingy on those black plastic ones.

GG

Xracer
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (12/23/02 5:39:31 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Kind of...
    Neat little toy, "T". 9x18 isn't a bad caliber either.....in power it's between .380 and 9mm Parabellum.

Be a nice girl and let mama play with it. Get her a CCW....then you'll have a "Pistol Packin' Mama"!