My latest baby a FEG

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by Zigzag2, Feb 25, 2003.

1. Zigzag2

Zigzag2 Guest

TallTLynn
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (12/22/02 12:08:35 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All

My latest baby a FEG
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shoots 9x18 ammo - believe it or not my dealer who received this for me gave me a couple of small boxes for it and then showed me how to take it apart - man is it easy! Hoping since I woke up to snow and rain this morning that it'll be clear by next Friday (got the day off) so I can go check it out.

Won't replace my Beretta 9mm or my Charles Daly 45 but it makes a nice little concealed carry if I can keep it away from mom (she said it wasn't too bad and she wanted to shoot it).

shooter45 us
    *TFF Chief Of Staff*
    (12/23/02 7:53:54 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: My latest baby a FEG
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The PA-63 is a reliable pistol. I think you will enjoy it.

Smokin Guns
    V.I.P. Member
    (12/23/02 2:50:50 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Kind of...
    ...a gunnut ain't ya "T"...Nice pistol!...

AGunguy
    *TFF Staff*
    (12/23/02 4:38:03 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Kind of...
    T, I've got one just like it, only in .380 James Bond caliber.

Had it for about 5 years now and its a real good little pistol to carry and accurate, but limited in knock down power.

I took the grips off and put on some light walnut laser carved ones that I had designed of some squirrels on both sides. Didn't like the thumb rest thingy on those black plastic ones.

GG

Xracer
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (12/23/02 5:39:31 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Kind of...
    Neat little toy, "T". 9x18 isn't a bad caliber either.....in power it's between .380 and 9mm Parabellum.

Be a nice girl and let mama play with it. Get her a CCW....then you'll have a "Pistol Packin' Mama"!