My makarov came home today!!

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by rglbegl, May 13, 2004.

1. rglbegl

rglbegl New Member

Thank you all for your info. I love this thing. I only put 100 rounds through it today. Accuracy was great. Function was flawless. I love it. Again, Thank you to all who helped me come to the decision to buy one of these fine little weapons.
    BTW, Mine has had some work done, that heavy trigger everyone talks about, mine is super light. I was amazed. This is the perfect addition to my collection. I searched long and hard to find a nice 9mm toy, Funny the one I chose was also one of the least expensive.

--Beagle
  2. kingjoey

kingjoey New Member

Congrats, I'm thinking about picking my 3rd up on Monday, set it aside a few weeks ago and been too busy to stop in and get it. The triggers get better the more you use it. If'n you ever want to, send the hammer and sear to me and I can re-angle it, the factory cut has a really steep rake to it so I re-cut them perpendicular to the hammer axis and finish it on a whetstone. Makes the trigger pull ssssmmmmooooothhh:D Actually, I think I have a extra precut set sitting around if you want to try it out. I'll have to dig around and find em.
  3. txpete

txpete New Member

[​IMG]

I love mine!.
    russian military
    russian IJ-70 hi-cap and a bulgarian military and all just love cast bullets.it don't get any better.
    :)
    pete