1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

my new 22auto

Discussion in '.22-Rimfire Forum' started by Smokin Guns, Mar 9, 2003.

1. Smokin Guns

Smokin Guns New Member

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (12/31/02 4:24:16 pm)
    Reply my new 22auto
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    my newly aquired (from Tlynn) Beretta Jaguar.

Has anyone ever owned 1?

Quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Tell the gossipers and liars I will see them in the fire" - Johnny Cash, Let the train whistle blow

Edited by: Zigzag2 at: 1/2/03 3:52:31 pm

Xracer
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (12/31/02 5:24:43 pm)
    Reply Re: my new 22auto
    You adopted one of Tlynn's babies? You'd better be real nice to it or you're in reeeeeeaaal trouble!

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (12/31/02 6:56:46 pm)
    SERIOUSLY FOR REAL?

I have'nt shot her yet...

Quote:
    "Tell the gossipers and liars I will see them in the fire" - Johnny Cash, Let the train whistle blow

kdub01
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/2/03 4:42:30 pm)
    Teresa, or the Gun??????????

Seriously, Ziggy - that's a mighty fine looking piece of Italian iron, to me!
    "Keep Off The Ridgeline"

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/2/03 5:07:27 pm)
    yeah she is... T takes good care of her weapons.