my new 22auto

Discussion in '.22-Rimfire Forum' started by Smokin Guns, Mar 9, 2003.

1. Smokin Guns

Smokin Guns New Member

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (12/31/02 4:24:16 pm)
    Reply my new 22auto
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    my newly aquired (from Tlynn) Beretta Jaguar.

Has anyone ever owned 1?

Quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Tell the gossipers and liars I will see them in the fire" - Johnny Cash, Let the train whistle blow

Edited by: Zigzag2 at: 1/2/03 3:52:31 pm

Xracer
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (12/31/02 5:24:43 pm)
    Reply Re: my new 22auto
    You adopted one of Tlynn's babies? You'd better be real nice to it or you're in reeeeeeaaal trouble!

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (12/31/02 6:56:46 pm)
    SERIOUSLY FOR REAL?

I have'nt shot her yet...

Quote:
    "Tell the gossipers and liars I will see them in the fire" - Johnny Cash, Let the train whistle blow

kdub01
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/2/03 4:42:30 pm)
    Teresa, or the Gun??????????

Seriously, Ziggy - that's a mighty fine looking piece of Italian iron, to me!
    "Keep Off The Ridgeline"

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/2/03 5:07:27 pm)
    yeah she is... T takes good care of her weapons.