1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

my new gun , taurus rageing bull 500 s&w magnum

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by EVERETT, Nov 17, 2011.

1. Brisk44

Brisk44 New Member

Oh and that's a REALLY nice gun there EVERET.
  2. EVERETT

EVERETT New Member

hey thanks again guys lol , im really happy with it even though i spent 950 for it brand spanken new though
  3. okiefired

okiefired New Member

Wow, very nice, I always like those RB's. Showing it in the photo with the 1911 really puts things in perspective.

okie
  4. EVERETT

EVERETT New Member

:cool:
    yeah its massive compared to the 1911 :D
  5. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Everett, 950 was way to much, check with me before you buy guns!
  6. EVERETT

EVERETT New Member

i know it was alot but i couldnt find anything like it anywhere else , then alone brand new in the box an all paper work an everything , but yeah next time i shoot you a pm double d , i know u got sum great deals on guns i didnt even think to ask you if you could get one of these before i bought it :bleh:
  7. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Well, I havent seen the 500 lately so I may not have been able to find you one and I always say that you when you find what you want when you want it and you get it, dont fret on how much you paid, just enjoy it. I just like to help save you money if I can. I cant always do that in every instance. There are people under selling me all the time but I do my best.
  8. EVERETT

EVERETT New Member

yeah i hear you well i am happy with it lol , an hey thanks i appriciate that double d ,
  9. Rhuga

Rhuga Member

Nice wheel gun Everett, you have alot of power in your pants when you carry that one.
  10. EVERETT

EVERETT New Member

lol i useually put it in a shoulder holster lol , thanks
  11. Rugermanws

Rugermanws Member

My hand hurts just looking at that monster. I fired the Ruger Alaskian two inch barrel in 460 and the palm of my right hand hurt for a week. I hope you reload cause I wouldn't want to pay what that ammo must cost you.
  12. EVERETT

EVERETT New Member

lol it took about ten rounds to hurt my palm an it only lasted maybe 20 minutes after shooting lol , but no i dont reload yet i found a web site that sells hunting shack ammo for 21.99 a box of 20 for 350 grain hollow points wich is the cheapest i can find anywhere an then the 13 hazmat fee for shipping it comes to like 35 buck for 20 rounds if i order only 1 box shipping dont change to much for up to 4 boxes , i was thinking in the near future to maybe start reloading , but for now im not ready to invest in it , dont got the time either:dontknow: lol
  13. Caneman

Caneman Active Member

what is the standard size bullet for the caliber?

can't imagine shooting that cannon, i usually get a mild sprain in my thumb for a few days if i shoot a few rounds of .44 mag 300 grain rounds...
  14. EVERETT

EVERETT New Member

hmm im not sure what would be standard grain size , i know they make ammo for the 500 s&w all the way upto 700 grain , an it wasnt really that bad at all it kinda gave a work out with shooting it , but it deff gave me the recoil an adrenaline i was looking for :D
  15. RacingJake

RacingJake New Member

I love the 500's !!

I've had my snub nose S&W 500 for a few years now and always get a kick when I shoot it at the indoor range, talk about everybody stopping what there doing with a funny look on their faces. Normally I shoot 300 gr.

One of these day going to try it one handed :eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_profilepage&v=xP2Bjb7Qt48
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2011