The Firearms Forum banner

My one favorite knife

4K views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  red14 
#1 ·
I have about 60 knives in my collection. Most of them are cheap, nothing special about them. They are souvenirs of places I have been or something about them just caught my eye. The one pictured below is my favorite. Even though it cost me nothing, it is probably the most expensive one in my collection. My son and daughter gave it to me four or five years age as a Christmas present. It cost about $50 dollars then.

See less See more
#8 ·
Nice knife. I definitely wouldn't lose that one.
Also, funny you should mention Old Timer. I found one a few years ago just lying in the road. Didn't know if it was any good because I'd never heard of them before. Yes, I kept it. Still have it. How good are they?

#10 ·
Beutiful Case knife. Very cool! I've never seen that one before.
A few years ago Case put out a series of knives with the same theme. Another one in the series said "One Nation Under God". I wish I had that one too.

#11 ·
Nice knife. I definitely wouldn't lose that one.
Also, funny you should mention Old Timer. I found one a few years ago just lying in the road. Didn't know if it was any good because I'd never heard of them before. Yes, I kept it. Still have it. How good are they?
I like them. They are old, don't think they make them any more. Good quality.;):cool::cool:

#12 ·
I like them. They are old, don't think they make them any more. Good quality.;):cool::cool:
Old Timers are made by Schrade. They used to be made in the USA. Now I think that they are made in China. I don't know if the Chinese Old Timers are the same quality as the US made. The US made were good knives. I have a US made Old Timer. It is a 120T. It is a small one bladed knife that is good for pocket carry.

I have had it for several years, don't remember exactly how many. I sometimes think I should take it out of my pocket and put it in my collection.

#13 ·
Old Timers are made by Schrade. They used to be made in the USA. Now I think that they are made in China. I don't know if the Chinese Old Timers are the same quality as the US made. The US made were good knives. I have a US made Old Timer. It is a 120T. It is a small one bladed knife that is good for pocket carry.

I have had it for several years, don't remember exactly how many. I sometimes think I should take it out of my pocket and put it in my collection.
Thank you, Win. ;)

Do the Chinese make anything as well as us?:rolleyes:

#14 ·
Do the Chinese make anything as well as us?:rolleyes:
Based on all the recalls of Chinese junk that we have had over the last couple of years, I would have to say no.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.