1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

My paintball gun was mistaken for a real gun here in california by a police officer

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by coreyacp, Feb 3, 2010.

1. coreyacp

coreyacp New Member

I was driving home from work last night and I'm so sick and I have kidney stones right now and the pain came back while i was driving and it was so intense for a moment i veered into the lane next to me. I was then already getting ready to pull over and take a breather and let the pain pass which im getting very used to when a patrol car with all its lights on and making noises at me and shining its light at me pulls up behind me. The officer gets out and i roll down my officer and trying not to cry from the pain ask him whats the problem he doesnt even resond and asks me to step out of the vehicle. I comply get out and he asks if i have been drinking tonight. And i said no im coming home from work and i have kidney stones that are passing and it caused the veer. and he acted like i was making it all up. He then asks to search my truck and asks if i have any weapons on me and i say no but I have a paintball gun behind the seat because i was playing before work. So he goes rooting through my truck and im now cuffed sitting on the curb like i broke some law about to pass out from the pain in my side and he freaks out when he sees my tippman because it looks like a m4 and asks me why on earth i had it and i explained to him that i wa splaying paintball and told him tokeep looking an he'd find my mask and co2 and paintballs which he did and then brought me to the squad car gave me a breathalyzer and saw that i was indeed not drunk and told me to drive more carefully and i should really get my stomach checked out by a doc. ummmm i was already in the er alllll of sunday anyway he just left i was so pissed my dad and i wrote up a formal complaint and are looking into further things we can do ugh i hate california:(
  2. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

Re: My paintball gun was mistaken for a real gun here in california by a police offic

yeah well that's California. some of the patrolmen around here are kinda dbags too. alot of em aren't. my dad got pulled over one time bc he veered over cuz he had to poop so bad. cop ended up following him to a gas station, he went and the cop let him go with a warning.
  3. coreyacp

coreyacp New Member

Re: My paintball gun was mistaken for a real gun here in california by a police offic

yeah i was basically in tears from the pain and he didnt care i was pissed. My godfather is a cop in Wisconsin he's really nice though lol
  4. coreyacp

coreyacp New Member

and thats funny cause he had to poop!LOL
  5. incredablehefey

incredablehefey New Member

its ok, calm down... i hate California too. but its where i have to live for the time being

[​IMG]
  6. coreyacp

coreyacp New Member

LOL nice