My rant for today!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by carver, Sep 28, 2012.

1. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    Had to make a run to Wal-Mart today, I only wanted to get a dog toy. I parked next to the handicaped parking spaces, and a guy pulled up in a pick up next to me. He got out, and I could see that his left leg was an artificial leg, from the hip down. Started a conversation with him as we walked into the store. Inside he began to look around for a scooter, the bay was empth, but one was coming our way. It turned out to be for another person. The lady driving the scooter told us that there were two more at the other side of the store. So off I went to get this guy a scooter. Got over there and there were none to be had. A lady leaving the check out heard me ask an employee about the scooters, and offered the one she was in. I told her that I would follow them to the parking lot, and then take the scooter back in. The lady insisted that I take it right there, saying that she could walk to the parking lot. The folks with her started taking bags out of the scooter, and the driver started getting off on the right side, I was on the left. As soon as she cleared the seat a fat black woman ran up and jumped on it! I told her that the scooter was for a man at the other doors that had only one leg. She looked me right in the eye, and said, "It's my scooter, and you can't make me get off it"! I really wanted to cuss her, hit her, and bust her stupid butt, but I just said May God forgive you for such a cold selfish act! What would you have done?
  2. BlackEagle

BlackEagle Well-Known Member Supporting Member

You showed remarkable restraint. I think I may have alluded to something about God's Judgement on her.

Did your acquaintance ever get his ride?
  3. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Well, she is entitled to it...at least thats what her king obozo told her....
  4. jjmitchell60

jjmitchell60 Active Member

Raised in Buzzard Roost near Frog Town in hillls o
    You showed more restraint than I would by far!!! I have a broken leg, fibula fracture at the ankle to 2" up. I am on crutches but I refuse to use the scooters because I know there are others who need it more. My wife is on my butt because I do not use my hand tag being I also have severe spinal damage but I feel I can make it without using it. I see people at walmarts (and otehr places) that the ONLY handicap they ahve is not having the wilpower to push from the table. In short they are PIGS and the reason I say that is by seeing whta they buy. That woman should have been dumped in the middle of the floor like a beached whale IMHO and I am a large person myself!
  5. BETH

BETH Well-Known Member

i would have argued with her and gotten a manager
  6. mjp28

mjp28 Well-Known Member

Something involving someone going to a hospital or jail?

Just kidding, I'd take the high road....and cold stare.

Just curious, were you carrying? I mean just incase the NWA and friends comes after you?

Many nice people, growing pool of pigs.
  7. gvw3

gvw3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Should have shot her

Only kidding:lmao2:
  8. jedwil

jedwil Well-Known Member Supporting Member

She was probably there to pick up her free "Obama" phone...........
  9. Fast Forward

Fast Forward Member

if their ignorance could be changed into an IQ,,what a wonderfull country we would live in
  10. Rocketman1

Rocketman1 Well-Known Member

Well... I think my words would have been a little harsh. Don't think I can say it on the forum. You did much better than I would have done Carver.

Question... were you able to get a scooter for the man?
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2012
  11. 76Highboy

76Highboy Well-Known Member Supporting Member

First off I would have told the fat ^&($% to get her fat azz off the scooter as I had her by the head of the hair. Then I would have planted my left knee into her left rib cage and then jumped straight up and squared my right elbow into her back and at the same time I would have slammed her face 3 inched into the floor with my left palm. Then I would have grabbed the walker that 68' was leaning on and bashed it ever the back of her head and then I would kicked her wig across the floor and then I would stomped her dentures into the floor. After that I would have drug her over to the sliding doors and put her head right smack dab into the door track and I would let the door repeatedly slam shut on her head. While she was laying their I would then get on the scooter and run back and fourth over her a few times and then I would hitch her to the back of the scooter and draw her azz around the store. :D

Well, OK, I would just find another scooter for the nice gentleman and bite my lip.
  12. JUNKKING

JUNKKING Active Member

And a phone too!
  13. dad2thebone

dad2thebone New Member

I see it all the time here. little black kids driving around the store . I have a hard time walking but you think i can get the kid off? nope! you did great not choking her out or putting a round in her. Now i sit in my truck while the wife shops. great world today isn't it?
  14. Sig Willy

Sig Willy Member

:lmao2::ya:

When you are done with her it's my turn. :D
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2012
  15. steve4102

steve4102 Former Guest

And he/she would have avoided this like the Plague. He/she would have done nothing as not to offend this Low-Life to cause a seen where the MSM would have been called along with Jesse, Al and Obama.

If Obama would have had a daughter she would have looked like this poor helpless fat ass piece of ****.

Wanna bet when she payed for her items, it was done with a Welfare/Entitlement card that we funded for her.