My rant for today!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by carver, Sep 28, 2012.

1. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

I've not been in that situation, but I have very conspicuously taken pictures of able-bodied people parking in the handicapped spots. It has caused some heated statements directed at me, which quickly quieted when I pulled out my phone and dialed 911. :D

Pops
  2. firefighter1635

firefighter1635 New Member

You did the right thing Carver, I couldn't. I refuse to stand down to these types of people anymore. It's a damn shame in todays society when being honest and respectfull is the minority.
  3. steve4102

steve4102 Former Guest

Sad, but true my friend, sad but true.
  4. Appliancedude

Appliancedude Active Member

What a $$%&^%&^. And I would have told her to (*^* off you stupid %&^$ #%^#@%^# #$&%#$^% inconsiderate $^%$76 $$^%765 ^%&^%&* no good for nothing &^%&%76 &^%%$#756 witch with a capital B
  5. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    Wow! Those of you that know me know I was carring! The thought of the gun never entered my mind. Even though I was feeling a white hot anger at that moment, I knew that she was right, there was no way I, or anyone else, was going to make her get off that scooter short of physical force. I never even considered going to management. And no, the handicaped man did not get a scooter. I ran into him again in the sporting goods department. A place I have to visit because the Wal-Mart in Marshall, TX sells guns. Turns out he was a hunter, and was there to get his hunting license. Bow season opens here on the 1st.

Ryan, I excuse your use of the term lady in your post! You are not from the south, here a lady is a woman who is refined, polite, and well-spoken: She may be poor and have little education, but she's a real lady, polite, considerate, and christian. She may be a woman of high social position or economic class: She was born a lady. Or she just has real class! This woman could not on her best day claim to be a lady in any way, shape, or form!
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2012
  6. rosierita

rosierita New Member

that is terrible! :mad: i think you handled it well. what you said to her will hopefully eat at her for a long time to come.
  7. 1969SS396

1969SS396 New Member

I bet the word "Bitch" would better define her......I'm sure there are a few others
  8. Iron Eagle

Iron Eagle Well-Known Member

Carver, well done! Doing the right thing is not easy some times. God was watching to see how you would handle the devil.
  9. gvw3

gvw3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

There are two types of people in this country. The one's that think they are entitled and the rest of us.
  10. steve4102

steve4102 Former Guest

47% of American's are on some type of Entitlement program. 47%, that's down right scary. What's even more scary is these people "Vote" and you know they are voting for the guy that will give them a raise.
  11. dad2thebone

dad2thebone New Member

It's getting harder everyday to hold my tongue with people of this type and their "all for me" attitude. the other day a guy in line behind me asked if i would pay him 60 bucks he would pay for all my groceries with his EBT card.WTH! I've spent my life playing it by the rules.He got mad i wouldn't do it and when i said i was getting the manager he left fast.All i could think of was some deserving people lost out because moneys gone and this low life got his. great place this is! I bet he went out and called his buddies on his free phone to tell them about the stupid white guy who missed out on a deal.
  12. Gail of Maine

Gail of Maine New Member

I would like to think that I would look at her in disgust and say something cold but wish I could pull my gun on her & make her get her off "my" scooter. You are good!
  13. JLA

JLA Moderator

dangit Myles.. I coulda went the rest of my life not reading this..

Pictures worth a thousand words..

Attached Files:

14. marlin795

marlin795 New Member

Calvary Chapel Conference Center; Murrieta,CA
    I would have just taken the key to the scooter and said now see how far you get. :D
  15. 45nut

45nut New Member

I would have physically removed her large black azz and told her to sue me. It was already spoken for.

You could have used my line I used right after Obozo was elected. I stood in line at the WM pharmacy and my meds weren't ready. I stood off to the side and awaited my name call. They called my name and I went to the next cashier. SOP in the WM pharmacy. I stepped up and a black lady was next in line for the other cashier and she asked the cashier, Why did you take him in front of me, I was next and he wasn't even standing in line? The cashier explained I has waited in line and my meds weren't ready and they called my name when they were ready. May I help you? Yeah, you can still tell me why you took him in front of me. I turned to her and said in full voice "Lady this is Wal-Mart, Not Obamaville!!

Well, that started a ruckus and I didn't have to shoot anyone :D but she didn't like anything I said after that either. Her - You don't know who I voted for, Me - Well, I bet I can make a real good guess Her - I'm married to a white man, Me - (At this point I shut up cuz I didn't want her hitting me with her shoe)

Another black lady at the end of the line white-eyed me as I walked away and I looked at her and winked, then took off for my truck.
  16. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    I still come unglued sometimes, but not like I did when I was young. Back then I would dumped scooter, witch, and all, right there in the floor! I've been know to run down rude women with my shopping basket, literally! In my youth I was a berserker!
  17. gvw3

gvw3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I just ask my wife if they do that up here. I don't go to Walmart much. She said no way. People up here are not friendly with strangers and won't put up with things like this.
  18. dad2thebone

dad2thebone New Member

I just got back from the grocery store and had one of those "frys my butt" trips. The store was crowded as usual and i was waiting in line to check out. Im standing there with my cane and a cartfull of stuff when i heard my wife ask a woman if she was in line. she said hell yea and went around me like i didnt even exist. I was done on the spot! my wife said whats wrong so i told her and started to tell this b..ch she was behind me. the wife saw the look on me and grabbed me just long enough to let the line jumper throw some welfare crap on the conveyer. Is it me or the obummer voters who seem to not care? guess i need spray tan and a free phone to be treated decent nowdays. Thanks for letting me vent, I didnt get to in the store lol
  19. therewolf

therewolf New Member

Well, I'm shaken.

Don't you guys realize the effort it takes to

spend two thirds of the day chawing on

greasy ho-hos, cookie dough, and little debbies,

when you're a BLACK WOMAN? You have to find

channels on the cable that show Jerry Springer

and Heraldo Rivera while you're eating, and if you're

careless, you could wind up choking on coke or

chocolate milk. HOW DARE you expect those enlightened

democrats to take care of their children? Don't you

REALIZE that their job is DONE, once they get the

kids their own PS3,TV, and 3 pairs of designer sneakers?

DON'T YOU insensitive people realize that these poor

folks are mentally unbalanced by the sugar in their diet,

which they're forced to shovel down because of the stress

of being around rotten honkeys like US?

DON'T YOU REALIZE the importance of their irresponsible

spending to the WAL-MART bottom line?

Sheese!

SOME FOLKS!
  20. montezumaz

montezumaz Former Guest

I would have peed on her ... no kidding!