My rant for today!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by carver, Sep 28, 2012.

1. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    There is a conspiracy going on y'all!
  2. Big Chevy

Big Chevy Member

+1
  3. gvw3

gvw3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

She wouldn't get away with this with my wife. It would have been world war 3. Some gang banger was giving my son a hard time at a hardware store. He was about 14 years old. My wife knocked him to the ground before my son had a chance to defend himself. Black gang banger must have felt like a fool to have some 5'3" white lady kick his a$$. :)
  4. Ledslnger

Ledslnger New Member

I would have told the fat lady that snagged the scooter she needs to walk or she will be relegated to bed someday because she will be a true fat ass soon.
  5. bluesea112

bluesea112 Active Member

Ditto
  6. bluesea112

bluesea112 Active Member

I think they should have to check out the scooters from customer service AFTER they have shown proof that they have a handycap parking pass.
  7. bluesea112

bluesea112 Active Member

Hey Carver, I hope you are keeping your rants numbered and labeled. You get yourself into some interesting situations. If you publish a book of rants, you have got to start it off with the one about the store employee drawing his weapon on you while you shopped for a holster. That one was helarious.
  8. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

we went up to the new costco that opened in sydney ,

similar thing happened there ,

gilbert who was with us for the trip grabbed the PA and announced what happened in detail , including what the offending female did and looked like

soon the fat broad who thought she ruled the world left the store in tears as folks where mean to her

name and shame folks , if they can put up with hatred and loathing let em , but fact is , most cant , so hit em with it both barrels
  9. gvw3

gvw3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Jack always comes up with a good solution. I may try this some time. Carver keep up the rants..
  10. time2shoot

time2shoot Active Member

Ok Carver and Jack need to both work on that book.
    Carver suplies the rants, Jack the solutions.;):D
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2012
  11. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

not me Gilbert

but theres no holding him back some days , especially if he's been on the port

( Gilberts a mate , a koori guy who has trouble with the grog some times 20+ year veteran for whom somethings just be too much , but he's real good when he see's injustice and he's never been scared of being locked up )

Gilbert , a good bloke , a gently person who has seen too much

a great mate , who'll come running if you ever need him ( maybe not sober but he'll come running )

Attached Files:

12. BlackEagle

BlackEagle Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Jack you do have some interesting, creative, and loyal friends. Great stuff.
  13. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

truely blessed eh Lords been awful kind to me that way , now just to get him on the wagon and keep him there ;)
  14. IShootBack

IShootBack Well-Known Member

All Ya'all are funny.

But seriously, this is why my family rarely shops at Wally-World or goes to certain places at night, or other places during the daytime. It's an unfortunate state of affairs in this country that politicians have created a class of people like this - regardless of race or nationality. This class of people was created for one reason - votes and control.

From my recollection this is about the third generation with this mentality and then next will be worse than the present, and the one following that will be worse again.
  15. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    I have to agree with on this idea of a created class of people! And they will be getting worse as time goes by. I've gotten employees fired at Wal Mart. My brother, and my wife, really don't want to go into a store with me. They say I embarrass them! But I will be true to myself, in that I will take no prisoners, or any stuff, from these folks, eithrer as an employee, or as a coustomer in the store. I can get just as stupid as they can most of the time. Did you folks know that they hire deaf associates at Wal Mart? Oh well, that's another story! The one where my brother became a little shy of going in stores with me!:D