My review of the KelTec KSG shotgun

Discussion in 'Large-Bore/Small-Bore Rifle/Shotgun' started by Dajerseyrat, Apr 15, 2012.

1. Dajerseyrat

Dajerseyrat New Member

My uncle always told me "life is like a $hit sandwich, the more bread you have the less $hit you have to eat"...
  2. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Still doesnt help with the fact that they cant supply the public like they promised over 2 yrs ago with the PMR 30s and now the lack of these shotguns. They flat out stopped responding to my emails asking why.
  3. Dajerseyrat

Dajerseyrat New Member

The story i heard is that they are a small company and have most of their company paid off and refuse to take out a loan to expand. Makes perfect sense, but dont know if it is true.
  4. 3/2 STA SS

3/2 STA SS Active Member

I have seen ONE PMR 30 at a gun show here recently....I didn't look at the price.
  5. Dajerseyrat

Dajerseyrat New Member

Keltec just sent me a newly designed front stock to test out. They added structural supports to it to give is some more strength for the use of vertical for grips. I will be testing it soon and report back...

[​IMG]
    Original

[​IMG]
    new one

[​IMG]
    side by side comparison
  6. cpttango30

cpttango30 Guest

Dang it I need a new shotgun. Glad they made it right.