My take on Fluke

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by Marlin T, Mar 15, 2012.

1. Marlin T

Marlin T Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19 cases 1000 count $3040

1000x19=19,000 condoms
    365 days a year – 5 days for period per month= 305 days available for sex, X four years =1220 days.

19000/1220=15.5 times a day for four years. I guess the half was when, um, well, never mind.

I can not think of anyone outside of a hooker that would have intercourse 15 times a day.

"Apparently prices vary from girl to girl and are completely negotiable; the most attractive girl in the Ranch was charging thousands per hour; my girl would give me anything I wanted for $250.

15x$250=$4575000

Who is really getting screwed here?
    What a slut.
  2. flyingtiger85

flyingtiger85 Well-Known Member

Look at that stupid look on her face!!People are smarter than she thinks.Shes just a radical liberal activist with an agenda.I hope she has the same look on her face after the next election.People are waking up and pushing back against BS like this in my opinion.
  3. Jerryboy

Jerryboy Well-Known Member

could we get some back story on this?:confused:
  4. Alpo

Alpo Well-Known Member

This woman has, apparently, said that as a poor college student, she could not afford birth control. That "birth control could run 3000 dollars a year", and that could take the entire summer paycheck.

Because of this, she wanted free birth control. But, of course, that would only be "free" for her. We, the taxpayers, would be paying for it.

Rush Limbaugh made a comment or two about this on his radio show. He called her a slut and a prostitute.

He said that only a slut would be having sex often enough to use 3000 dollars worth a birth control in a year. Now, I hadn't thought about looking into volume purchasing, but was thinking a buck and a half each, at the store. Also did not discount "period days", but was thinking 365. So, 3000 dollars divided by a dollar and a half is 2000 rubbers. Divide that by 365 days and you get 5 1/2 times a day. Now, maybe six times in one day is not "excessive", but six times in one day, every single day for a year, seems like it would wear you out.

Then, since she is requesting "us" to pay for her rubbers, then basically she is requesting "us" to pay for her to have sex. A woman that gets paid to have sex is a prostitute.

This was Rush's thinking (at least, in the explanation he gave). Makes sense to me.
  5. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

I think this is funny. WHAT MAKES YOU GUYS THINK SHE DOESN'T HAVE SEX DURING HER PERIOD? What makes you think her junk works correctly anyway? If she has been doing it that much she needs a fresh pack of roosters all the time. Why? Cause a woman like that would drive a single man crazy.

She keeps this up she is gona get a reputation.
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2012
  6. jlloyd73

jlloyd73 New Member

It is simple math.......those guys she is having sex with are using 5 or 6 condoms at a time, forget just doubling up on a skank like that (loose and dirty)......:eek::D
  7. Alpo

Alpo Well-Known Member

This has nothing to do with the story, but jlloyd73's post reminded me, and it's funny.

National Lampoon story, years ago. The Secret Life of Clark Kent. They interviewed his friends, from Smallville High. Said that everbody back there knew about his powers. He was always getting into trouble 'cause the teachers would find him behind the girls' locker room. Not trying to peek through the window, like the other boys. He would just look through the wall.

Said he got Mary Lou Johnson pregnant while wearing 14 dollars worth of Trojans.
  8. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Marlin T...don't forget to clear your search history, and cookies. :)
  9. musclehead

musclehead New Member

I don't want to be cruel, but can I get a brown paper bag first? :D
  10. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Get two, just in case her's breaks.
  11. 76Highboy

76Highboy Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I think the poor girl took a weed eater to her hair. :lmao: I guess she really did spend all her money on condoms because she obviously can't afford a hair cut. Poor weed eater. Dang, now she'll want the taxpayers to pay for her hair dresser too.
  12. jstgsn

jstgsn Well-Known Member

If she walks like a fluke, and talks like a fluke, and speaks like a fluke, she is a flaming liberal retard.
  13. ory

ory New Member

After observing this fluke Fluke thing from it’s inception( Yes, I Listen to Rush Every Day) I would like to nominate Rush for a “Truth in Broadcasting Award.” He has described MS Fluke perfectly.
  14. 76Highboy

76Highboy Well-Known Member Supporting Member

D +1.
  15. obxned

obxned New Member

Not every sexual activity envolves a potential for pregnancy. She could engage in the one that the government does to us every April 15th, or one that would prevent her stupid complaining at least for a few minutes.