My thoughts

Discussion in 'VMBB Fire For Effect' started by Sherry, Mar 28, 2003.

1. Sherry

Sherry New Member

Hi everyone!
    As you can tell from the subject line this is my thoughts on the War and everything going on with it. I am not a very political person or religious but, I see this stuff and feel like running my mouth a little bit.

1. Die ins- STUPID
    2. protesters-Stupid attention seekers
    3. Martin Sheen-Stupid
    4. Dixie Chicks-Stupid
    5. Idiots who *say* that support our troops but protest the war. Stupid.

Heres my idea, if none of the media would run full force to these idiots who are protesting none of them would.
    They *think* they are being cool standing up for human rights praying for peace and all that other garbage while they are laying in the middle of the street pretending to be dead for peace there are real soldiers dying for it.

Do you really think Martin Sheen would have put that tape on his face and carried that cross around if he knew CNN wouldn't be there? Nope he would not have.
    Do the protesters think that they would be aloud to lay down in the middle of the street in Iraq and live to tell about it? Nope they would have died in that damn street.

I wonder how soon the French will be asking for our help yet again.

I'm worried and scared for the POW's that have been captured.

I'm damn proud of our troops.

I wonder why we have to fight fair when our opponent is doing it dirty.

I almost lost my mind when I seen troops giving food to civilians and all of the people came running for it but in that crowd some people where saying for us to leave,
    If you dislike us so much then why eat the food. Go away and stand up for your beliefs and your country. GO STARVE FOR THEM!!

I wonder why the news feels it necessary to give details about where the troops are what they are doing and their strategy plans. Even tells when and where the President is and going to be.
    Does Hussein or any of his people not have someone with access to CNN or other news channels.

I hope that our soldiers know that there are people who are proud of them and will always think they are heroic.

I hope that they are ignoring all of the stupid people.

And I pray that they make it out of that hell hole with their life and limbs and a clear mind.

love to you all,

Sherry
  2. Zigzag2

Zigzag2 Guest

Thanks Sherry for your thought...

and for those STUPID people... [​IMG]
  3. SixTGunr

SixTGunr New Member

My Sentiments Exactly .....

And Then Some .....

But for the time being I shall remain a tad quiet but the mind is going 100 plus miles per hour .....

May God be with our Warriors and watch over them .....

They're gonna need it when they go into that city .....

Just a few of the vast populous of residents that await our arrival ...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Six Out!
  4. Sherry

Sherry New Member

Thanks guys. I'm like you a little Six, I'm going a hundred miles an hour and have a thousand things to say.

When your ready you can tell us what you think.
    Your perspective would be very interesting to me. As you have been in a situation like this before and I haven't are you more worried or angry then I am? do you foresee the outcome?
    But like I said whenever your ready.This goes for everybody that reds this. I would like to see your veiws.

Love to you guys,

Sherry
  5. Admin

Admin Active Member Staff Member

I like TF118's post about the protesters, you can find it in TFF GD!:D
  6. berto64

berto64 Active Member

are right in there with yours, Sherry. I'm sick of hollyweird and those damn liberals pretending to speak for America. If they had to do real work for realistic wages, them suckers would have a whole new outlook on the real world.............F$$$ing Liberals.

berto
  7. Admin

Admin Active Member Staff Member

You bet berto![​IMG]